Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
This is something that started recently as well.

I have noticed if I have my personal info and inventory screens open and I try to access the bank or exchange, that will pop up but the other screens will close, I then have to reopen the inventory again.

Its very annoying. It did not used to matter in what order the screens were opened.

Also, suddenly losing my ability to turn is also very annoying. AND NO IT IS NOT JUST A COSMETIC ISSUE.

My ship was much more manueverable when it would turn properly instead of drive like a car. Please fix!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-09-2012, 09:43 PM
The inventory/equipment and other windows problem is actually reversed for me, opening the Equipment window after the Exchange, Bank or Mail window is open leaves just the Equipment window, closing the other.. If I have equipment open before the other it works fine.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2012, 02:13 PM
ticket ID #1,323,530

I have the reversed problem as well. If I have an exchange or bank window open and then try to open my inventory or status window then the exchange/bank window will close itself. It's not a serious detriment to gameplay but it is one of those very annoying 'quality of life' issues.

This issue has only been around for about a week or 2.

As far as I can tell this is happening with EVERY npc interaction window, with Exchange, Bank, and Mail being the 3 most important of course. I checked the above 3 and also the Lobi crystal store, admiral Quinn, that Andorian guy in the ESD transporter room, the Skill Trainer, the npcs in the Shipyard, etc. etc.

(Also glad they fixed the turn issue could the OP edit that out of the title/op so the thread has a singular focus now?).
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-15-2012, 05:54 AM
this is indeed very annoying ever since it started not too long ago. for example after a mission completion if you try to figure out which reward to pick if you press "U" to open both inventory and crew info the mission completion window closes.