Lt. Commander
As the title says, i've been trying for over an hour but i can't get ingame with my main char. All the other 4 work perfetly, i can log in go around and so on but as soon as i try to log with my main, loading screen comes up going slowly, starts at 30% and goes up, and after a second i get the red connection lost timer. A couple more second and i'm sent back to the login screen.

Again, this happens with one char only (and the only one i actually want to play, call it bad luck -.-)
What do i do?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-13-2012, 08:34 PM
same here ... on my FED char.. ive spent 80 in 2 months playing this game.. i wish to get this fixed asap. really.. its stupid when i pay for outfits and then i cant play my character because.. whatever... fix this pls..............

EDIT**** wow actually i left drozana station and everything is okay .. atm.. did they **** up something at the station?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-13-2012, 11:36 PM
It could be an instance going weird, it could be numerous things.

If you can't get into one character due to timeout, try doing a safe login it should (if memory serves me right) throw you back into sector space.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2012, 01:29 AM
i had tried both safe and normal logins, and i was in sector space, but it didn't work. I slept over it for a night, and now i was able to login. Still, it was pretty annoying but oh well, everything is fine now
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2012, 02:11 AM
ive just left droza and made rp at risa..lol... hopefully i wil be able ot be at droaza again laters ^^
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-15-2012, 06:16 AM
ok, this happened again -.- and i think it's the same way as the other time. I was at starfleet accademy, i went back to sirius sector block...bam, loading stops at 45%, red server not responding message and after 110 seconds or so i got dropped at beta ursae sector block.
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
08-04-2013, 07:47 PM
i realize this is a necro but it is exactly what is happening to me. my main, except i was trying to go to the fleet mine when i got kicked from the char and haven't been able to get back in
Republic Veteran
# 8
08-04-2013, 08:01 PM
There are several threads on this subject right now -- it's a known issue.

Seems to be mostly related to Romulan toons and Romulan space at the moment.

There is also an issue with Verizon connectivity -- totally unrelated to this issue.

No response from CS, Brandon, or anyone who might actually be able to give an answer... I suspect no one is home right now and we won't be up and running until Monday PM.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"