Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
04-13-2012, 08:25 PM
Ultra-rare Tosk missing shroud,

Probably not intended?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
04-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerot View Post
Ultra-rare Tosk missing shroud,

Probably not intended?
Known issue. There is a fix already in the pipeline for this.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
04-15-2012, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Known issue. There is a fix already in the pipeline for this.
Recently the Gul Tain Doff has had Resolve added to him. Will anything similar happen to the DS9 bundle Doffs ?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
04-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
Recently the Gul Tain Doff has had Resolve added to him. Will anything similar happen to the DS9 bundle Doffs ?
Should already be the case, actually. I believe the Defiant bundle duty officers had Resolve added to the Bajorans and Cardassians prior to the Gul Tain update.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
04-15-2012, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
Should already be the case, actually. I believe the Defiant bundle duty officers had Resolve added to the Bajorans and Cardassians prior to the Gul Tain update.
Heretic, Is there any chance they can add Resolve, or at the very least replace another trait with Resolve, on the Exploration Cluster Doff's from the 3 Cardassian Space Sectors (Rolor, Betreka, Zenas).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
04-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynKnight View Post
Heretic, Is there any chance they can add Resolve, or at the very least replace another trait with Resolve, on the Exploration Cluster Doff's from the 3 Cardassian Space Sectors (Rolor, Betreka, Zenas).
Vortas have telekenesis (which the zenas doffs have), not resolve, the Breen doffs from rolor are the only Breen in the game so it's not like other ones have resolve, and Jem'Hadar have shroud (which the betreka doffs have), not resolve.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
04-15-2012, 03:39 PM
In the grinder today I picked up a green assault squad officer by the name of Nozisoda Urplot, whose only trait is telepathic. Overlook, or just **** luck on my part?

I've also got a green bolian who is ONLY congenial, but I don't remember wher eI got her.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:12 PM.