Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Energy credits lost?
04-15-2012, 08:24 AM
If you don't have the increased cap, and you sell something on the exchange for more than 10 mil, what happens to to rest? I had 8 mill in my inventory and sold something for 5 mill, but I am missing the other 3. Is there anyway to retrieve it, or is it now lost to oblivion?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-15-2012, 09:13 AM
sorry to say its gone forever.

if you need more for the future as a silver you can buy an increase in the store, but your overflow for this time is lost.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Well that's annoying. I usually keep it in fleet bank but forgot I had that much in my inventory.

Can't they make it so you only receive how much you can hold and keep the rest in the mail until their is room?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-15-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobstrosity22
Well that's annoying. I usually keep it in fleet bank but forgot I had that much in my inventory.

Can't they make it so you only receive how much you can hold and keep the rest in the mail until their is room?
If that was the case, what's the point of having a EC cap???
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-15-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
If that was the case, what's the point of having a EC cap???
I guess in your case, the point of a cap is to rob you of your EC when you reach it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-15-2012, 10:57 AM
the point of the cap is to sell you a service to increase the cap
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-15-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
If that was the case, what's the point of having a EC cap???
What's the point of allowing me to create a fleet and let everyone leave therefore giving me a ton of bank space and EC storage space without having to buy either of those?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
04-15-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobstrosity22
What's the point of allowing me to create a fleet and let everyone leave therefore giving me a ton of bank space and EC storage space without having to buy either of those?
Players choice if they want to forgo all the perks and benefits of joining an actual working Fleet... (with stuff like crafting services, assistance in the transfer of Bridge Officers, which can't be done yourself. The upcoming Season 6 Fleet Starbases, etc...) Not to mention that the additional Fleet Bank inventory space will cost you an arm and a leg in ECs
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
04-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Players choice if they want to forgo all the perks and benefits of joining an actual working Fleet... (with stuff like crafting services, assistance in the transfer of Bridge Officers, which can't be done yourself. The upcoming Season 6 Fleet Starbases, etc...) Not to mention that the additional Fleet Bank inventory space will cost you an arm and a leg in ECs
Good points, but it just doesn't make sense to me if you have the ability to due this instead of buying extra bank/EC cap and then throw EC into oblivion with no warning >.<
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
04-19-2012, 11:35 AM
My energy credits disappear today too. I lost 650k and dont know what to do now. I didnt cross my 1.000.000.000 limit because i had then only about 3mil.


Can do something about it ?
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:17 AM.