Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
04-16-2012, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
With the Cardassian lock boxes the Feds got a Graviton Pulse Generator which is a good offensive and defensive tool...and we got the Impulse Capacitance Cell...which basically the only thing its good for is running away with our tails between our legs.

So now we have the Ferengi lock boxes...the Feds get the Vent Theta Radiation console...another good console with offensive and defensive applications...and what do we get? The Photonic Displacer...another console that is good for nothing but running pretty much.

Thanks Cryptic...showing your love for Feds and hate for Klinks yet again.
I have used the Impulse Capacitor Cell to chase down those enemies that try and outrun me. You know; those players that start to run when their hull gets below 50% and they know they are in trouble. Well, with the Capacitor Cell, you can run them down and finish them off.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-16-2012, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleon View Post
I have used the Impulse Capacitor Cell to chase down those enemies that try and outrun me. You know; those players that start to run when their hull gets below 50% and they know they are in trouble. Well, with the Capacitor Cell, you can run them down and finish them off.
Not really ... what happens if they turn?

And you're strapped to a rock that will only go in one direction
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-16-2012, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKnight1000
From what I understand CBS says no cross faction ships. Feds can't fly Klingon and vice versa.

I guess these lockboxes are a work around. But can't they make up some new neutral faction who make ships that are than on sold by the Ferengi to the hungry war machines of the UFP and KDF?
What about Federation Klingons flyinging Federation ships like the Defiant? Or Joined Trill flying around in a Neg'Var? Granted, they are exceptions, but then so are the Jem'Hadar Bug, Cardassian Galor, and Ferengi D'Kora.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-17-2012, 12:31 AM
it doesn't matter what they give them... we're just going to kill them anyway..
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-17-2012, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
What about Federation Klingons flyinging Federation ships like the Defiant? Or Joined Trill flying around in a Neg'Var? Granted, they are exceptions, but then so are the Jem'Hadar Bug, Cardassian Galor, and Ferengi D'Kora.
Yeah but a Fed Klingon is still a FED Klingon. It's really about faction, not race. Just look at Worf, just because you're Klingon in race doesn't make you Klingon in "nation". (Yeah, he switched sides in STO, but he was a Federation citizen and Starfleet officer before that.)
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-17-2012, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
Not really ... what happens if they turn?

And you're strapped to a rock that will only go in one direction
Reduce Speed to near zero, you still get the defence bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-18-2012, 10:54 AM
[quote=Roach;4164043]
Quote:

Har'peng memories?
my opinion on har'peng is that we got slapped in the face when klinks get it, even though there were some people were screaming to fix it. hahaha what a fun time i had on my klink shoving pangs down other feddies throats. i take pleasure in seeing and hearing other feddies cry when klinks get their fun or wanting to pin the blame when it is more clear they still want to be op.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-18-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turrick

my opinion on har'peng is that we got slapped in the face when klinks get it, even though there were some people were screaming to fix it. hahaha what a fun time i had on my klink shoving pangs down other feddies throats. i take pleasure in seeing and hearing other feddies cry when klinks get their fun or wanting to pin the blame when it is more clear they still want to be op.
We KDFplayers only got access to har'pengs after it was fixed from the OP weapon that was in rampant use by the feds up until that point.
I remember many feds cried when they where fixed and we (KDF) got them finally.
I remember many KDF players where ****ed that we only got them after the fix.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turrick
honestly we fedies got the shaft with the theta lol, nerfed just before the lock boxes went on the rampage again.
This is same the situation the feds are in with getting VTR finally, after it was fixed.
They'll survive it just as we did after the har'peng event.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-18-2012, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
Unbelievable. By your argument, its then ok for the Feds to just to be given whatever they want (FYI - they have been the ones "crying for a very, very long time for/ against Theta"), whenever something is "better" than what they have.
There was only so much buzz about it because it was completely and undeniably broken.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-18-2012, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radkip View Post
There was only so much buzz about it because it was completely and undeniably broken.
and now its not and the feds have access to it. I do not see the big deal. They got an offensive console and we got a defensive one.