Lt. Commander
# 21
04-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Keys must sell well when there are boxes, as long as keys sell then they make boxes and putting stuff in them.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-16-2012, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuhno
Nooo i like my silver ce box..id never throw it out...i use it as a coaster for my coffee mug while playing other games.
Lol that's a good idea I will keep the the box then
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-16-2012, 11:14 AM
Im considering posting all of mine (I have multiple characters) to my Ferengi
He can sit and look at them until they Melt from his avaricious gaze
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-16-2012, 12:06 PM
*sigh* I think we should just have an 'off'' switch for these stupid lockbox loot tables.

I do not want them!

It is so friggin annoying and expensive to participate in.

OFF OFF OFF!
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-18-2012, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinru821 View Post
*sigh* I think we should just have an 'off'' switch for these stupid lockbox loot tables.

I do not want them!

It is so friggin annoying and expensive to participate in.

OFF OFF OFF!

My thought exactly. A nice little button to do away with them.

I dream of a world (universe) where I never see another Lock Box.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-18-2012, 03:05 AM
Blasted things - there is no longer room in my Odyssey's shuttle bay for Shuttles; it's full of lockboxes!
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-18-2012, 03:19 AM
My dearest Bolian has come up with this clever concept of holding them in transporter stasis, until I decide to discard them. Saves on interior space. I still wish there was an option to have him just filter them straight in to wide-beam dispersal...
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-18-2012, 04:03 AM
Hi, just started this game recently and wasn't sure about these lock boxes being the first time i have come across them, so i bought 10 keys which i thought was quite costly but hay lets see what i get and what a load of rubbish. Got some lobi cyrystals which i can't do anything with, so i have just handed over 10 for nothing, thanks a lot. Would of rather spent that on buying a ship as i would of at least seen something for my hard earned money. Live and learn dont we. Anyway, enjoying the game so far but i can already see this game could suck too much money from you if your not careful.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-18-2012, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koirawrdos
My dearest Bolian has come up with this clever concept of holding them in transporter stasis, until I decide to discard them. Saves on interior space. I still wish there was an option to have him just filter them straight in to wide-beam dispersal...
I load all the boxes into the shuttlebay and when the task force goes to assault a borg tactical cube I dump them all into space so that they function as chaff and the Invisible Torpedoes of Doom home in on them instead of our ships