Lt. Commander
# 191 Happiness Is A Warm Gorn
03-30-2012, 05:50 PM
I finally got some time to release a new Fed mission. It's called "Happiness Is A Warm Gorn".

ST-HQ5T9WF8D

Any Level

Starfleet Intelligence has a mission that you cannot refuse. Too bad they won't tell you anything about it. Unravel the mystery that could change the balance of power in the Alpha Quadrant.

Thanks, and enjoy
Lt. Commander
# 192
03-31-2012, 12:55 AM
The following mission actually isn't mine; it's my girlfriend's, but I thought I'd be a good boyfriend and promote it for her. I hope you guys find it informative! (I definitely did)

Project Name: Enemies of All Kinds (No Combat)

Author: AquilusCorvus

Language: English

Allegiance: Starfleet

Level: Any Level

Description: This mission was created as a way to familiarize yourself with the histories of the different ground enemies you will face in Star Trek Online [as a Federation officer].

To reiterate despite the title saying so, there is NO COMBAT of any kind (space or ground) in this mission.

This can be a long mission if you wish to be fully informated about the histories or a very short mission if you just click as fast as you can to get to the next person. :-) It was made in mind for both types of players.

The races to learn about are the following:

Romulans
Undine
Fek'lhr
Borg
Devidians
Cardassians
Gorn
Hirogen
Klingons
Breen
Orions
Remans
Nausicaans
Lt. Commander
# 193 Deep Space Danger
03-31-2012, 05:21 PM
Mission Name: Deep Space Danger
Author: carbongrip
Allegiance: Federation

The mission had some problems when first released but now since updated I have got one review and was five stars. Would like more people to give it a jump start.
Lt. Commander
# 194
04-05-2012, 06:22 AM
hello earthling, i have a treat for you, it called foundry weekly. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/new...dry-weekly-39/ enjoy and you may learn some thing
Lt. Commander
Project Name: The Song of Circe's Demise
Author: Tucana
Language: English
Allegiance: Klingon
Level: 31+

Description: Originally released as a mission for Day One of "Klingon Awareness Week #2."

The Starfleet vessel U.S.S. Circe has sent a communication to the Klingons on April 1st, Earth Standard -- a message which turns out to be false. And the Klingons are NOT amused! But the player's mission takes a serious turn with the discovery of a real threat to the entire Empire!

Intended for open team and STF (Special Task Force) play.
Lt. Commander
# 196
04-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Strawberries and Cream Part 1

A murder has complicated things, find out who did it and make peace.
Lt. Commander
# 197
04-16-2012, 08:16 AM
Greeting buyers, i have a new box for you, here take a look. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/new...dry-weekly-40/
Lt. Commander
# 198
04-16-2012, 09:45 AM
Title: The Ends Don't Justify The Means
Author: ZeusNCC1701

Please keep in mind it was my first mission.
Lt. Commander
# 199
04-16-2012, 09:50 AM
I don't have a Foundry mission to promote. I'd just like to mention what great work all you Foundry Authors are doing, and to please keep it up.

I'd also like to say, please, if you can, you should all include a brief overview of your mission with your post. I frequently check this thread for ideas on what Foundry mission to play next, and I don't even bother to look up missions where the author gives only a Name, Mission Title and ID. Just a suggestion, but perhaps one that might get your missions more play.
Lt. Commander
# 200
04-16-2012, 09:57 PM
Grazorak City
Grazorak City is a the greatest luxury resort in its quadrant. Owned by the Tellerite Duft Grazorak, it is a playground for the wealthiest and most successful people in the Galaxy. But what evils hide just below the surface?

Go to Earth Spacedock

This is NOT a combat based mission. I will make some of those later. This scenario is roleplay-driven. While it is possible to find yourself in a combat situation, no combat is necessary to complete the episode. Light puzzle-solving.

ID: ST-HBNC6RZBT
Author: Woghd
Level: Any Level
Faction: Federation