Lt. Commander
# 21
04-16-2012, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superherofan1701 View Post
Hate the STF changes. But it's not like any of the DEVs are going to listen anyway, so whatever...
lol... exactly... they just reek of "bitter dev not happy with PUGs running his missions successfully" so gotta do something to make sure they are only being done by people who play the game "the right way."

So now when a good player ends up in a bad pug, there's even more reason to just bail. No point in trying to work through it giving the people a chance to maybe learn... just frustrate the team to the point where they give up.

Maybe they are prepping an "insta-respawn" consumable and this is just one way to make sure there's a market for it. Coming soon to a lock box near you!

Hopefully this is just a very late april fools joke...
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-16-2012, 10:01 PM
LOL. I totally didn't think about an insta-respawn consumable! I'm sure it will "only" be 500 loci crystals each!

And I"m assuming the death penalty includes "Normal" as well as "Elite" runs, too, correct? Since the patch notes don't make any distinction? Oh, man, noobs are going to be ripped to shred after the patch goes live. Nobody is going to want to play with them!
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-16-2012, 10:03 PM
Couriously, with the pets not attacking the gates bug, now supposiblly been fixed, Does that include Photonic Fleet from the Science Captain's ability will attack the generators/gates/probes?
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeb3 View Post
Couriously, with the pets not attacking the gates bug, now supposiblly been fixed, Does that include Photonic Fleet from the Science Captain's ability will attack the generators/gates/probes?
Aren't the PF pets still one-shot for Gates?
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-16-2012, 10:18 PM

•When loading a previously saved ship costume from the ship tailor, the changes made no longer revert back to the default costume.

Could You please also have Them look at the FORMAL WEAR Tailor Option... ? ...

The Female Toon I've created a lovely formal outfit for..., reverts back to a weird looking regular duty uniform when ever I go in to alter an aspect of her appearance...

So I have to re-create the complete outfit all over again, each time.
<grumble>
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex

STFs:
[*]Mission completion loot bags on Space STFs will now spawn at the player’s position on the map, instead of central location on the map.
Any chance of replacing the "Leave Now" in KAGE with a "don't forget to pick up your loot" like CSE has ?

Quote:
[*]The drop rate for Mark XII Borg Tech has been increased.
Thank you !

Quote:
[*]Khitomer Accord Ground: [list][*]Players must now clear the majority of the the upper levels of the underground facility before they can proceed deeper into the base.
This bit is a little unclear ... -- there are two ramps (left/right) once you leave the first room , do we need to clear them both ?

Quote:
[*]The Borg transwarp gates in the STFs are no longer immune to carrier pets.
Does this include MVAM "pets" ?
Because if it does not , then it should .
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-16-2012, 10:46 PM
a real death penalty would be like 10 of those ship injuries every time you die, 1 healing once a minute. give people so many injuries its completely unfeasible to heal them all with parts. making us wait for a count down to end is stupid, we just have to sit there and watch it count down for up to 2 minutes? every second we have to wait is a boredom/rage multiplier, growing every second.
Lt. Commander
# 28
04-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barschmeister_Sparki
Yup. When opening social/friends list -> crash/CTD.

Critical bug, if you ask me.

edit
crash also occurs when attempting to challege somebody
The Challenge button one I knew about, but not the other. Thanks for reporting this!
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-17-2012, 12:24 AM
Quote:
STFs:
All STFs now feature a respawn timer that gets progressively longer every time a player dies and respawns, up to a max respawn time of 2 minutes.
Just a quick and simple question that I'm sure you'll have no trouble answering: how will this improve a player's STF experience?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-17-2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:
The drop rate for Mark XII Borg Tech has been increased.
*put's on best old man voice* Now back in 'my' day...

:p