Lt. Commander
# 11
04-06-2012, 06:04 PM
Well thats me done, enjoy. I still request constructive feedback, but its 1am right now so I'm gonna knock off, cya tomorrow
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Just posted a two parter called Rite of Redemption in honor of Klingon Awareness Week. It tells the a story about Korrath. I hope you all enjoy it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-06-2012, 10:11 PM
I've seen several of these go by, and finally decided to jump in. I took this opportunity to (1) acknowledge the holiday and (2) take a fond poke at some of the sillier basic assumptions of the Trek universe, some of which are the result of trying to do a sci-fi series on the cheap with reused props and wardrobe from Paramount's other productions.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-10-2012, 04:31 PM
my post is taking some time to finish, broke my right hand so typing out a seven to ten page story with one hand is taking some time. I hope i am able to finish it in time for everyone to read and hopefully enjoy. on a side not can anyone send me info on how to make a banner showing my ship and crew?
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoLunus View Post
my post is taking some time to finish, broke my right hand so typing out a seven to ten page story with one hand is taking some time. I hope i am able to finish it in time for everyone to read and hopefully enjoy. on a side not can anyone send me info on how to make a banner showing my ship and crew?
I imagine that you'll have to find someone with sig making skills to make it for you. And when you do, send them my way will you? I could use one.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoLunus View Post
on a side not can anyone send me info on how to make a banner showing my ship and crew?
if you want one like mine its not too hard. get pain.net a free to own and download art program. or gimp would work if your use that toolset.

Make sure your settings are turned to MAX for best results, or as much as your rig can take without exploding

go in game and go to some interesting space scene. tack some pictures of your ship. dont worry about getting the perfect one just get a lot of stock photos. then go ether EST and the tailor and take pics of your crew in there ( i find that works best because it makes cutting them out to be simpler) or somewhere else.

then its just a matter of cutting and pasting everyone together.

hope this helps
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HF_Mudd
I've seen several of these go by, and finally decided to jump in. I took this opportunity to (1) acknowledge the holiday and (2) take a fond poke at some of the sillier basic assumptions of the Trek universe, some of which are the result of trying to do a sci-fi series on the cheap with reused props and wardrobe from Paramount's other productions.
I must say i really enjoyed yours, and i must attest to the effectiveness of that "relaxation technic"
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-11-2012, 01:14 AM
I figured liberated borg would be a rarity so thats what I went with. I tried to make it distinct and not a carbon copy of the Voyager episode Unity.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-13-2012, 05:13 PM
got mine up finally... took more time than i liked... and i feel that i really rushed the ending so i could get it in. anyways I hope you enjoy reading it.
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-17-2012, 04:24 PM
Thanks to everyone who helped provide feedback to the authors on this run. Another great challenge!

I am going to unsticky this now as I prepare to post the Discussion Thread for Challenge #17. Feel free to keep discussing!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=