Lt. Commander
# 31
04-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Theyy made the right decision and fixed the cannon hardpoints first .

Still to be done as soon as there is time:

- Middle narcelle Warp trail
- Windows
- Forward torp hardpoint
- DHC does not shoot simultaneously ( one projectile is faster than the other)

Other than that I can see a very appreciated change to the saucer, especially to the part where the lance would separate
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-02-2012, 09:20 PM
The cannon hardpoints never bothered me. I prefer imagining the cannons by the saucer as advanced comm relays and countermeasure towers. /shrug. Just drives me absolutely crazy to turn my ship and see the patch with no windows...

Especially since I've put in a bug report every two weeks since the venture was released and have yet to get any kind of reply.
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-03-2012, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jer5488 View Post
The cannon hardpoints never bothered me. I prefer imagining the cannons by the saucer as advanced comm relays and countermeasure towers. /shrug. Just drives me absolutely crazy to turn my ship and see the patch with no windows...

Especially since I've put in a bug report every two weeks since the venture was released and have yet to get any kind of reply.
yeah i've swapped out of that ship by now, fail buy

i may be pedantic but if i see things like that i just CAN'T STOP looking at it
that destroys all the fun of using it, and if those things don't get fixed it's better to just swap Ships again and wait for Cryptic to fix their mess,
if it doesn't happen, oh well then i will at least not have to look at it forever.

/good that they fixed the hardpoints, i still won't be able to look at it -.-
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-10-2012, 09:38 PM
The really annoying thing about the Venture's missing windows is they affect three completely separate ships. The Tier 4 Galaxy who the skin was originally designed for, the Tier 5 Galaxy, and the Tier 5 Dreadnought.
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Another week, another forum post, and another bug report. Venture still missing windows and no reply on it.