Lt. Commander
# 141
04-10-2012, 04:34 AM
Although it's not worth making a new thread over, I'd like to say that I love the fact that you can "trade in" Doffs at SFA to get a higher quality Doff. I've only just found out that you can do that, and I had far too many whites and greens, so being able to trade 5 whites for a green, or 5 greens for a blue, etc, is great. I can finally get my crew in order.
Lt. Commander
# 142
04-13-2012, 03:45 PM
Does anyone know where this Doff comes from?
(yes I have him on one of my char's but have no clue of where I got him.)

Bad Link

Name: Tosk
Species: Tosk
Dept: Operations
Spec: Explosives Expert - Ground
Traits: Honorable, Logical, Resilient and Shroud
Lt. Commander
# 143
04-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynk
Does anyone know where this Doff comes from?
(yes I have him on one of my char's but have no clue of where I got him.)

Bad Link

Name: Tosk
Species: Tosk
Dept: Operations
Spec: Explosives Expert - Ground
Traits: Honorable, Logical, Resilient and Shroud
As far as I remember, all of my Tosks are from GQ C-Store packs.
Lt. Commander
# 144
04-18-2012, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eklinaar

KDF Recruitment Assignments
  • General Draft Authorization
  • Orion Enlistment Order
  • Orion Conscription Order
  • Nausicaan Contract Extension Orders
  • Nausicaan Mercenary Contract
  • Gorn Conscription Order
  • Gorn Military Induction
  • Lethean Imperial Recruitment

KDF Recruitment Zones
  • Qo'noS First City, Klingon Academy, Ganalda Station: General recruitment
  • Omega Leonis: Anything other than basic "Klingon Recruitment"
  • Eta Eridani: Gorn, Nausicaan, Lethean
  • Pi Canis: Nausicaan
  • Regulus: Orion
  • Sirius: Orion
  • Gamma Orionis: Gorn
where can I find[*]Lethean Imperial Recruitment? The npc isn't in klingon academy where I found the orion, gorn, and nausicaan. And where are those second recruitment npcs for the orion, gorn, and nausicaan?

Thanks in advance!
Lt. Commander
# 145
04-24-2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbradshaw View Post
where can I find[*]Lethean Imperial Recruitment? The npc isn't in klingon academy where I found the orion, gorn, and nausicaan. And where are those second recruitment npcs for the orion, gorn, and nausicaan?

Thanks in advance!
There isn't a Lethean NPC at the academy. I don't know what happened to the other racial recruitment assignments since they got moved to NPCs at the academy. They may not exist at all any more. I thought I had seen some once in Klingon sector space, but I haven't been able to find them again. It seems like most of these are now only available at the NPCs, and those are always available. The rarities of these assignments have also changed.

The Gamma Quadrant DOff expansion kind of overwhelmed me, and I'm lacking information to bring the guide up to date. I'm working on a solution to that, but it'll be a few days at least before I'm ready to discuss it.

Edit: Heretic answers your question here. Summary, all the recruitment missions besides asylums that weren't moved to academy NPCs were removed entirely.
Lt. Commander
# 146
04-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitain Wilhelm
Excelent guide. I already knewd some basics like recruiting DOffs from SFA, buying from Lt. Ferra etc. But I didn't knew about the asylums and some more rare DOffs. However I have some questions yet: is there a list of what are the best traits for each specialization? Basically, how to recognize a DOff with good traits? And lastly: is there anyway to obtain the DOffs with the new traits (resolve etc) without purchasing packs from C-Store or buying it on exchange?
There aren't really "best traits" because different traits are good or bad for different assignments. If you find you're running a certain assignment every time it's up, then you might want to get some DOffs specifically for that assignment. Otherwise, I just take what I can get.

You can get the new "Gamma Quadrant Expansion" DOffs from several of the new chains, which you can read about here. Specifically, the repeatables unlocked by Consular Authority, Ghosts of the Jem'Hadar, and Project Chrysalis.
Lt. Commander
# 147
04-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eklinaar
There isn't a Lethean NPC at the academy. I don't know what happened to the other racial recruitment assignments since they got moved to NPCs at the academy. They may not exist at all any more. I thought I had seen some once in Klingon sector space, but I haven't been able to find them again. It seems like most of these are now only available at the NPCs, and those are always available. The rarities of these assignments have also changed.

The Gamma Quadrant DOff expansion kind of overwhelmed me, and I'm lacking information to bring the guide up to date. I'm working on a solution to that, but it'll be a few days at least before I'm ready to discuss it.

Edit: Heretic answers your question here. Summary, all the recruitment missions besides asylums that weren't moved to academy NPCs were removed entirely.
That's not entirely correct. For KDF, a recruitment assignment for each species still exists, and can be randomly found in the personal section in various sectors - this is to even out the cultural exchanges that Fed gets (which can also be found under personal randomly, and are also sector-restricted). What was removed were the tactical/engineering/etc recruitments
Lt. Commander
# 148
05-12-2012, 12:59 AM
Concerning the "Support Colonization" missions, am I correct that you don't need to do the chain again in order for these to show up? If someone can confirm for me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 149
05-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Support Colonization/Expansion Efforts is a repeatable assignment unlocked by completing the Colonization chain. Chain assignments themselves are not repeatable.
Lt. Commander
# 150
05-17-2012, 03:11 AM
If anyone is still updating the main post, I got ferengi recruitment in Alpha Centauri.