Lt. Commander
# 11
04-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguard71
Just came online to check on this subject myself. I haven't seen a recruitment assignment on the FED side in weeks. Yet on the KDF side, now ALL my BOff are purple quality, and I keep getting assignments to eval new BOff. I have like 9 purple quality BOff on KDF (3 of each, Tactical, Science & Engineering)....yet still have all the BOff I started with on FED side.

I agree no need to change KDF side (as it helps with recruitment points), just adjust FED side to be same.
They recently adjusted the spawn rate of those missions. It might be that they're too rare fed side.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-18-2012, 04:32 PM
I really liked the introduction of Lethean Boffs, as they are my favourite KDF-playable species. Getting bridge officers to match was awesome.

However, the Doff missions to evaluate them have become so numerous that I've maxed out TWO full ship slots of EFFICIENT letheans, along with one full set for my brother's ship. I just recently gave away another efficient set to people in zone chat for kicks, and I still have another full set waiting to be commissioned or sold. This is far too common.

My Feds on the other hand, like other posters, haven't seen a new resume in weeks it seems. Maybe I'm not logging in at the right time, but I can sometimes be evaluating 2-3 Lethean (not including Gorn, Nausicaan and Klingon) Boffs at any given time.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-19-2012, 06:27 AM
I typically have a single Fed recruitment mission going at any one time...but this is spread out across three accounts that I do DOFF mission on regularly. I agree that compared to KDF, fed missions are too rare, but I also have another complaint - 90% of my recruitment missions are for humans. I think I've run one Vulcan recruitment mission and one Betazoid mission...and everything else have been humans. I really feel like we need more species specific BOFF evaluation missions on the Fed side.

Actually I just plain want to be able to recruit alien BOFFs using the DOFF system since the editor's a lot of fun to play around with and the only way to get a very rare alien is luck of the draw on your level up BOFF rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-19-2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36
I typically have a single Fed recruitment mission going at any one time...but this is spread out across three accounts that I do DOFF mission on regularly. I agree that compared to KDF, fed missions are too rare, but I also have another complaint - 90% of my recruitment missions are for humans. I think I've run one Vulcan recruitment mission and one Betazoid mission...and everything else have been humans. I really feel like we need more species specific BOFF evaluation missions on the Fed side.

Actually I just plain want to be able to recruit alien BOFFs using the DOFF system since the editor's a lot of fun to play around with and the only way to get a very rare alien is luck of the draw on your level up BOFF rewards.
Ever since the march 23rd patch, alien boffs seem to be MIA.