Lt. Commander
Can we please get a faster patching here kinda annoying that i have too wait a dang hour and a half or so too install the game and then get the new patch after that
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2012, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcom46 View Post
Can we please get a faster patching here kinda annoying that i have too wait a dang hour and a half or so too install the game and then get the new patch after that
The way i do patching if I want to download the full thing and not do on demand is to log into the tribble test server the night before, which should download pretty much a sizeable chunk of the patch. Then when holodeck is updated, it'll copy from tribble all the files and just update what's missing
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-19-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcom46 View Post
Please note that the poster is complaining about patching after a new install.

Sounds more like the problem is that the new install download isn't being kept up to date.

I know I saw a 300 or so meg patch earlier today. The actual download is smaller than that since it;s compressed but it only took about 5 minutes to complete.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-19-2012, 05:31 PM
What i am talking about is when i had too reboot my system to day i had too reinstall Sto once more and i had to download the game once again.I am not talking about the small game patch's that they send i am talking about the 13MB download that the game has too patch.The Main patch when you reinstall the game.It takes all most over a Hour and a Half some times.This issue needs too be dealt with.

And yes theapparatus that is what i am talking about.