Lt. Commander
# 1 Overlord, by Claivain
04-19-2012, 02:37 AM
Hey guys

I already posted this in another thread, but looking at the last posts it's been dormant since 2008. I didn't want to create another thread unnecessarily, but decided that one is unlikely to be seen.

This one of my first posts on the forum, and it is a shameless plug. My apologies. I'm not one for forums, really - I've been lurking and reading for a while but I never had anything of sufficient interest to say worth posting.

Anyway, the point of my post:

I have recently created my first Foundry mission. I was looking to test the tools available and their limits to see what kind of editorial freedom I would have. To that end I have created the "shell" of what I hope to make into a full and substantial episode.

This mission is entitled "Overlord" by Claivain. I won't give too much of it away, but the story begins when STC loses communication with a top secret war technology base in a remote sector of space. The player is tasked with investigating the cause of this communication blackout.

As I mentioned, the mission is considerably "thinner" than I plan for the end result to be. However I would appreciate some feedback and advice on the work so far. It is complete in that it has a beginning, middle and end already - I would just like to build some more on it in future if the current incarnation is well received. Being my first attempt, please be understanding!

Currently the mission is only in the "reviewer's" section due to being brand new and not having the required 5 ratings to be "officially" published.

I'd appreciate it if you guys could have a look and give me some feedback (preferably via in game mail, Claivain@Claivain) and ratings so that it can be properly seen.

Cheers
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm gointo play yours now.

If you get the chance, can you check out my Klingon mission:
A Klingon Ship Goes To War

It still needs the 5 reviews and is a level 41+ mission.
Not sure if you have a maxed Klingon to play, if not no worries.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-20-2012, 04:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCouto View Post
I'm gointo play yours now.

If you get the chance, can you check out my Klingon mission:
A Klingon Ship Goes To War

It still needs the 5 reviews and is a level 41+ mission.
Not sure if you have a maxed Klingon to play, if not no worries.
Thanks. Unfortunately I don't have a maxed klingon, just a lowly lvl 30, sorry.