Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 UI Personal Box Problem...
04-19-2012, 10:43 PM
Anybody else having a problem keeping their icons showing on the Personal Box UI?
(I use the three tier version)

Some of my squares just eat the icon of the power I try to load there.

And sometime when I click to advance to the 4th or 5th column and then click back, half the icon powers are gone...?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2012, 11:10 PM
yep i got that
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-19-2012, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRacer2012
yep i got that
I've found a tempory solution... change your location.

Go through an instance change to another sector and it'll fix the problem square...

I've hit this three times now when adjusting my powers or changing ships...

Another annoying bug I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-20-2012, 05:06 AM
Having the exact same issue on type 3 UI window (three rows, no boff potraits) since yesterday's patch. Icons keep disappearing when I try to switch the rows. Wasn't able to figure out the reason this is happening.

But disappearing icons are one thing - sometimes I can't put an ability back into specific position. I nearly threw my computer out the window yesterday when I was trying to prepare for the shuttle event.

As for the changing location solution - didn't work for me, although I noticed that removed abilities do in fact appear once again on the tray. The problem is, they're messed up, and still disappear when I switch the tabs.

So now not only the UI tray tends to get messed up when switching ships, but also icons disappear on my very own eyes when I just try to change something. Great job Cryptic...