Lt. Commander
# 1 Friday Screenshot Available
04-20-2012, 03:07 PM
We've added a new screenshot to the screenshot gallery. The new Shuttle Vault Event is available in-game now*.

Link to the news article.

*Times for the event vary; please check the in-game Mission Journal for event times.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-20-2012, 03:32 PM
That screenie is ... ok...
A better one would be the line of shuttles, 300 in number, strething out into the distance, waiting to get their turn to take "the Vault". Like at Disneyland.

Shuttle lengths vary, but... If the average length of a Shuttle/Fighter were 30 meters in length, the line would be 9 Kilometers long.... 9 km = 5.59234 miles. ...
The "Vault" ride is longer than my hometown...
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-20-2012, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
That screenie is ... ok...
A better one would be the line of shuttles, 300 in number, strething out into the distance, waiting to get their turn to take "the Vault". Like at Disneyland.

Shuttle lengths vary, but... If the average length of a Shuttle/Fighter were 30 meters in length, the line would be 9 Kilometers long.... 9 km = 5.59234 miles. ...
The "Vault" ride is longer than my hometown...

Ha!

More to the point, that picture is an exact replica of what the servers do every time cryptic opens a new mission up!

Ie, you fail......
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-20-2012, 05:47 PM
Two seconds later the timer ran out
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-20-2012, 08:14 PM
Meh. Not bad, but not really impressive either.

Perhaps a Delta Flyer dog-fighting a Scorpion Fighter, with tons of weapons fire in the background?
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-21-2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
Ha!

More to the point, that picture is an exact replica of what the servers do every time cryptic opens a new mission up!

Ie, you fail......
HAHA this ^

Man I wish the queue wan't broken...after almost and hour of trying to get in the team I was with..who didn;t listen failed in a few min...then whoops the ability to queue is gone....such a fail.
Closed Thread