Lt. Commander
A friend got me a PWE card because he knew their was a ship I wanted,so as a gift he got me one to get me the 2000c i needed.
Well PWE had me link my account(no problem),Then I register the card and go to trancfer credits and see I only get 80c per 100zen.....I guess Zen Is worth 20 more for some reson?
So I go log into StarTrek and It says I must now log in useing my PWE account,I come to the forms and it says It cant find my Cryptic account please log in useing your PWE account.

I delete all cookies restart ,still the same..And to top it off I stll dont have 2000c because of the 80per100 rate.

Well now I think I know why my Bank has PWE Red Flaged...(thats why i wanted card).

If any one can tell me how to unlink or get back to no PWE stuff Id by greatfull....(didnt see anything listed in Ither account)
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-21-2012, 11:43 PM
Um hi I am clueless about how to unlink from PWE but I think you have to be sure to check the little box that says PWE and not Cryptic and you should be able to log in to your site account and the game. Little check box should be above the user name field.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-21-2012, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redheat View Post
A friend got me a PWE card because he knew their was a ship I wanted,so as a gift he got me one to get me the 2000c i needed.
Well PWE had me link my account(no problem),Then I register the card and go to trancfer credits and see I only get 80c per 100zen.....I guess Zen Is worth 20 more for some reson?
So I go log into StarTrek and It says I must now log in useing my PWE account,I come to the forms and it says It cant find my Cryptic account please log in useing your PWE account.

I delete all cookies restart ,still the same..And to top it off I stll dont have 2000c because of the 80per100 rate.

Well now I think I know why my Bank has PWE Red Flaged...(thats why i wanted card).

If any one can tell me how to unlink or get back to no PWE stuff Id by greatfull....(didnt see anything listed in Ither account)
simply put you have to use your PWE account. your "Cryptic" account is no more it's been merged with the PWE account... it was all explained in the link account set up.

I am sorry to hear you having problems with the CP/Zen exchange rate. that's why I don't want to open a PWE account or link it. it's to much hassle

Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
Um hi I am clueless about how to unlink from PWE but I think you have to be sure to check the little box that says PWE and not Cryptic and you should be able to log in to your site account and the game. Little check box should be above the user name field.
to the best of my knowledge you can't unlink once you've linked your Cryptic and PWE accounts.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-21-2012, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post
If i click Cryptic it says use PWE,,ah well if I knew what I knew now i would have just told him to take it back.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-21-2012, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShirtJohnson
simply put you have to use your PWE account. your "Cryptic" account is no more it's been merged with the PWE account... it was all explained in the link account set up.

I am sorry to hear you having problems with the CP/Zen exchange rate. that's why I don't want to open a PWE account or link it. it's to much hassle

to the best of my knowledge you can't unlink once you've linked your Cryptic and PWE accounts.
thanks for this reply
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-21-2012, 11:53 PM
Sorry to hear that boss. Forgive me for trying to look on the bright side here but you are much closer to the ship than you were.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-22-2012, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShirtJohnson
I am sorry to hear you having problems with the CP/Zen exchange rate.
The exchange rate doesn't cheat you... 80 C-Points = $1.00 USD = 100 Zen. (500 C-Points cost $6.25 USD) It's a little deceptive at first, but you aren't actually cheated.