Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 41
04-23-2012, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Everyone knows the internet is a series of tubes, not a large dumptruck. Head down to your local hardware store, and pick up some tubes man!
Oh, Tumerboy, sorry to be off-topic, but could you unmute me in the game? I was kidding around with my friend in a jokingly way by spamming (I was just kidding with him), and I got muted for 24 hours, could you unmute me? I had no idea about the 24 hour mute. I have good reasons to be unmuted.
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Everyone knows the internet is a series of tubes, not a large dumptruck. Head down to your local hardware store, and pick up some tubes man!
I tired that once ended in a strange place with turtles and mushrooms.
Lt. Commander
# 43
04-23-2012, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Tummmerrrbooooooyyyy......you therreeee?
Lt. Commander
# 44
04-23-2012, 10:38 AM
It's so annoying when you have to be reliant to Cryptic for them to unmute you.
Lt. Commander
# 45
04-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Quote:
No no, see the internet is satellites,
Its all part of their plan.

They switch the flip, bring out the satellite, down-link the tubes, and we're fried with Y-Rays.

*puts on tinfoil top hat*
Lt. Commander
# 46
04-23-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
. . . sure. . . we'll go with that. . .
*In reality, I have 0 powers on the forums, and very few in game. I cannot edit anyone's posts, close threads, or any of that fancy CS/GM stuff. Our Community Mods are more powerful than I or most other devs on these forums. The best I could do is send a link to Flakey, and tell him to do something about it.

Chrislove, where did you move? Are you doing some fancy penguin research on penguins in Antarctica or something!? <3 Penguins.
If you cannot do forum stuff, can you ask the one of your Developer buddies to unmute me?
Lt. Commander
# 47
04-23-2012, 10:45 AM
Quote:
yes, the internet is powered by a large room of ENIACs
Lt. Commander
# 48
04-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
Cybertron is where internet comes from. (Al Gore is from there.)
no Al Gore is not. idk where but its not here no one on Cybertron belives in MANBEARPIG!

internet with verizzon doesnt come from Cybertron
Lt. Commander
# 49
04-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Just going to chime in here and recommend the cell phone idea as well, I play STO often on a Tmobile EDGE network and it does have some lag (about 400-500 ping) it works well enough. Granted I do patch at home though with good internets so I don't know how you would deal with patches.

EDIT: Sorry all, I've had to close this thread down because "I quit" posts are not allowed. Now, I know this is for a different reason than we normally see, but, I still have to follow presedence. Good luck and we really hope to see you back soon! Cheers! -BranFlakes
Closed Thread