Lt. Commander
Can someone please verify if the C-Store Description is correct or not for this Ship? I find it difficult to believe that this T5 Cruiser is missing both a Bridge Officer Ability Eleven (11) instead of twelve (12) and also a Console upgrade slot, eight (8) instead of nine (9).

The description reads:
Quote:
Bridge Officer Stations:
1 Lieutenant Tactical; 1 Lieutenant Engineering; 1 Commander Engineering; 1 Ensign Science; 1 Lieutenant Science
Console Upgrades: 2 Tactical, 3 Science, 3 Engineering
Is it wrong of me to think that this ship should actually have a Lieutenant Commander slot somewhere, either in Engineering or Science and that it should also have four Science Console Upgrade Slots?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-24-2012, 08:49 AM
It's correct. The Exploration Cruiser Refit (the Venture Class) is a Captain (T4) Cruiser. Hence why it also costs 400 fewer C-Points than any of the T5 ships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleon View Post
and that it should also have four Science Console Upgrade Slots?
(It would be an Engineering console, not a Science console)
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-24-2012, 08:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandoKnight View Post
It's correct. The Exploration Cruiser Refit (the Venture Class) is a Captain (T4) Cruiser. Hence why it also costs 400 fewer C-Points than any of the T5 ships.

(It would be an Engineering console, not a Science console)
Oh, well, i'm dumb then. :p

I thought it was a T5 ship because it was a refit of the T4 Galaxy Class... oh well, another neat ship not worth buying.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-24-2012, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleon View Post
Oh, well, i'm dumb then. :p

I thought it was a T5 ship because it was a refit of the T4 Galaxy Class... oh well, another neat ship not worth buying.
It's the only way to get the Venture skin for the actual T5 versions of the Galaxy (the Dreadnought and the Retrofit)... and in my optinion, the Venture is the best alternate skin for the Galaxy there is.