Lt. Commander
Just wondering if this event is only meant to be a temporary daily event or is it at least for the time being permanently added to the daily events list? Haven't seen anything stating whether it was only for a period of time or not on the forums so far. Was just looking up how many datalogs is needed for various things and apparently will need to do quite a few runs to get enough datalogs to get the best sets possible, although I'm sure as many wish that this event could be done aside from the daily calendar times. Thanks for the help!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-25-2012, 01:21 AM
It's my understanding that it's a permanent addition, but the times of day that it will be available may change in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-25-2012, 01:32 AM
It will last from now until the end of your patience.

(It becomes active at different times as shown in the side-scrollable events calender on the overview page of your mission journal ingame - when active it appears in the PVE volunteer/queue listings exactly like the FED Mirror event).
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-25-2012, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik
It will last from now until the end of your patience.

(It becomes active at different times as shown in the side-scrollable events calender on the overview page of your mission journal ingame - when active it appears in the PVE volunteer/queue listings exactly like the FED Mirror event).
That is the most helpful post that I have seen all month!!!!

It would be nice to be able to view a schedule out of game, but at least I know that there is a place I can view a schedule.