Lt. Commander
# 21
04-23-2012, 07:51 PM
I have 6/9 in all resistance and some Science still hits me just fine. A good Tractor Beam holds me fine, Repulsers don' push me that much. Scramble is insanely weak (assuming people are using it with high Aux) but Anti-Matter Spread is still obnoxious (luckily it can't be chained now!). Tachyon Beam seems good (I never used it before Insulators were turned on and up so I have nothing to compare it to). Gravity Well is weak but they broke that several times before they started toying with resistances. Tykens is a cherry on top of all of the other power drains like Plasma Leech or Asceton Assimilators. I haven't used Power Siphon but Siphon Drones are fricken insane. Maybe Siphon Drones always were that bad but the work they did on Tachyon Drones pushed people to the Siphon suckage. Sounds like pet powers need to be worked on independently of the regular innate resistances. CPB is nearly worthless (although someone had evidence that the most commonly used Deflector, the Borg, might hurt CPB even more). Tet Glider is still really rough. It might have been better if it worked like DEM but Plasma Leecher might have been better that way too. Some of these innate powers don't seem to be very well thought out.

Jim Beam says hi2u!
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-24-2012, 04:52 AM
Welcome back! Do you want your stuff back :p
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-24-2012, 05:18 AM
It's great that you're back and it seems like people have given up some really good info in this thread. Now its your turn. I can't help but notice your avatar photo. Couple of questions.

WHO IS THAT MAN AND WHY ARE YOU KISSING HIM?

I mean, you were such a good puppy! We never thought something like this could happen. Come home!

P.S. GOOD BOY!
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-24-2012, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
I had my Eng flying around in one of the 'free' Oddys before I left and I loved it. I was able to keep up a pretty decent amount of DPS and it's BO loadout was the perfect healboat for my playstyle.
I'm finding them to make good healboats as well, though from a KDF standpoint Other Battle Cruisers make better DPS boats since they have the higher turn rate.
The BortasQu' is so slow VoQ players fly by and laugh at it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-24-2012, 12:19 PM
Welcome back

For SPARTA!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-25-2012, 01:32 AM
sci is just about helpless right now, but its because we are in the transition phase were resistances mostly work properly, finally. they are trying to make the checks and balances function and then they are going to adjust the magnitude of the resists and the ability potency. its not how they want it yet, don't worry.

the process is just a slow one, you would think it would be a higher priority, but it really only effects us pvpers. npc's are still helpless to everything so most players don't notice the problem
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-25-2012, 03:40 AM
Welcome back!!

We supposedly have a new overlord in Gozer, who has apparently been given 'ownership' or pvp content