Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
Hi, title says it all really.

Transferred federation & klingon toons from Holodeck to Tribble. Selection screen appears & toons are listed but when I try to load either of them, the client sits @ 40-41% & then does nothing.

Previously transferred toons & toons created on Tribble load fine.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-22-2012, 11:59 PM
i bet a d'kora its related to lobi crystals. i had the exact same issue trying to get my tac onto tribble so i could check out the new rapid missiles, and locked up every single log in. just for the heck of it i copied my borg engineer who has NO lobi crystals, and what do you know? got right on tribble, no problem at all. same with my sci and kdf officrs
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-23-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandria View Post
i bet a d'kora its related to lobi crystals. i had the exact same issue trying to get my tac onto tribble so i could check out the new rapid missiles, and locked up every single log in. just for the heck of it i copied my borg engineer who has NO lobi crystals, and what do you know? got right on tribble, no problem at all. same with my sci and kdf officrs
I have been unable to log in on transferred characters either. I just copied two characters who have never had lobi crystals. Only one of these characters has loaded, while the other still gets stuck around 40%. I also tried deleting all crystals and lockboxes from a different character before transferring, however this did not make any difference.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Still no response from any dev? I haven't been able to get into tribble in a few days. I would like to, this is where I test out different builds aside from looking for bugs.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-01-2012, 07:31 PM
If you haven't already, it would be a good idea to try deleting the characters and recopying them.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-02-2012, 09:26 PM
I have two unrestricted Federation character slots on Tribble. I just attempted to copy a previously uncopied Federation character and received the following response:
A character slot is not available on the destination server for this character.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-03-2012, 05:36 AM
The maintenance on April 25th appears to have solved the issue. After the maintenance I was able to log in successfully to a character I had previously transferred and been unable to log into. Additionally, I just transferred another character I had been unable to log into previously and was able to successfully log in on him as well.

Sorry for the delayed feedback.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-27-2012, 04:17 PM
I still cant transfer characters