Lt. Commander
# 11
04-25-2012, 12:32 PM
That explains the email response I got from a ticket about a month ago. I was asked if the issue I reported still existed? So I went to the support page to reply. But I found no record of my ticket. I just assumed it was closed before I could reply. It had previously been stipulated that emails or PM were not replied to. Repiles would only come to us through our updates to the tickets themselves. So I had deleted the email.

I look forward to the complete integration of the support process.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-25-2012, 05:30 PM
I need help with one of my Accounts i am look for it does not seem to want too log in.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-26-2012, 09:00 AM
stop closing threads what are you guys doing to my in game account and why I can get in through website but load stupid launcher says invalid when I know I am typing corrorectly
I want in like yesterday it is not funny wht you are doing to my account
what are you doing with it

I am owed an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

show me some respect for once
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-26-2012, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448
I am owed an answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were given an answer as well as a friendly warning right here:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=268166

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean2448
show me some respect for once
Considering I and others have pointed you in that direction, may I ask that you do the same?
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-26-2012, 09:05 AM
I did a ticket months ago nothing happend so I can not get in because service sucks
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-26-2012, 10:02 AM
sent email but I contacted them months ago about merging account
where you dropped the ball is never sent me an email regaurding this issue

you need to have better communication
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-26-2012, 11:28 AM
3 to 4 days to get back is not cool poorly done i am getting to my point I spent time and money ingame how do you just say if have not meregeed account your screwed this weekends event
quote STOked I will not let the game play me and that is the point I am getting to
I feel you are playing me for some stupid player but I am not
2 days not in game so WTF
I hav e submited 2 tickets not heared back I want them resolved like yesterday before this BS
I want to here from someone not just the PR spindoctor from you
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-26-2012, 12:03 PM
4 days great speed on ticks I am screwed on event good job guys lets push someone close to doing something
how would you feel if you were in my shoes and if you were being played by a game

I am tire of this crap quit blocking me from getting into game 2 days is not funny we will get back in 4 is realy not funny past event

the thing is I have a choice to make coming close STO or SWTOR keep annoying me
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-30-2012, 06:55 PM
So, what's the trick for actually getting something done about your ticket? Instead of waiting a week, only to have the ticket marked as resolved when they actually didn't do anything at all? I inquired by email already, and now have to wait another 3-4 business days for them to get around to answering that, if the automated reply is to be believed. Which I don't.

So now what?
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
So, there is no way for people to actually confirm that a real human being is going to view their ticket?
I can now confirm that no actual human is reading these tickets. I FINALLY got another reply to my ticket, and it basically said that since I hadn't responded to them they closed the ticket.

Never mind that my reply to them is right there in the email thread, using the format they asked for, giving them permission to do what they need to do.

So yeah, now what Mr. Flakes?
Closed Thread