Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-25-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playhard88
it don't say that reman pieces was ajusted lol, wtf are u reading. It say MK XII GEAR! the only thing related to Reman set is the doff assigment
The patch notes above are intended to apply only to the Reman Mk XII Very Rare set pieces. I've asked Zero to help clarify that point.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-25-2012, 03:59 PM
unclear? doesn't look unclear to me. the unindented line is about the mkXII reman gear, everything indented below that references mkXII reman gear.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-25-2012, 04:01 PM
now is clear, they edited the main post.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-25-2012, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playhard88
now is clear, they edited the main post.
Yep, I did. Thanks for the info about it, everyone.

(And sorry I didn't mention I was updating it--I had to run afk seconds after hitting the submit button.)
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-25-2012, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.17.20120413a.12

General:
  • Mk XII Reman Impulse Engines and Deflector assignments are now available from KDF Engineering Officer.
  • Scaled stats of Mk XII Very Rare Reman Set gear up to fit its quality.
    • Deflector: Gained slightly more skill bonus, and more Stealth
    • Engine: Gained speed & turn rate
    • Shield: Gained one more +Cap mod
  • Resolved an issue that prevented some published Foundry projects from showing up properly when searched for.
  • Foundry projects using the Utopia Planitia map should no longer cause crashes when editing.
  • The tooltip for the Gold Ferengi Lock Box has been updated to match the FAQ.
Can we get the sliding glass doors to work too please? BO's are forever appearing in those rooms (Like they just pop up into them for some unknown reason) and we can't get them out...
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-26-2012, 12:26 AM
How about adding a quick fix for the naming issue of the Ferengi Shuttle in the german client version? Its got the exact same name as the D'Kora and people buying it from the exchange when the think they buy the D'Kora are stuck with a crappy shuttle instead of a ship they intended to buy.
Also its quite unclear why players are not refunded for such an error when Cryptc employees buy defective items such as the unbound Ferengi Gold Boxes or the unbound Yellowstone Shuttle Engine from the exchange, pumping millions of EC into the game.

regards,
Mr. J
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-26-2012, 03:35 AM
@ Zero, Farktoid, Borticus...

There is a typo in the following R & D crafted console tooltip:

[Console - Tactical - Transphasic Compressor MK XI]

+26% Trasnphasic Projectile Weapon Damage

Thanks. Bug ticket ID #1,331,018. (Same info)

Lt. Commander
# 18
04-26-2012, 04:04 AM
I hate to continually bring up the same thing again and again but still no fix for mk XII armor ?

AGAIN

heres stats on login :

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8013/beforeoq.png

then unequip armor > re-equip armor

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8940/afterb.png

I appreciate it can take time to repro bugs and test fixes in house but this is happening to all of my toons with MACO/OMEGA/KHG and you cant tell me im not the only one its happening too.

Its also not just when i login but if i join a STF PVE Challenge match I have to do the same thing and take armor off then put it back on and if i forget yes you notice the difference as you die a lot quicker to the borg etc.

Cmon please its been a couple of weeks now and its getting annoying
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-26-2012, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur1
No, it doesn´t. It says the Reman pieces were adjusted and lists those adjustments individually below....
•Mk XII Reman Impulse Engines and Deflector assignments are now available from KDF Engineering Officer.
•Scaled stats of Mk XII Very Rare Reman Set gear up to fit its quality.◦Deflector: Gained slightly more skill bonus, and more Stealth
◦Engine: Gained speed & turn rate
◦Shield: Gained one more +Cap mod

Hmm ...maybe you should read that again Pancho.....
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-26-2012, 09:36 AM
I liked your older avatar better Zero

Thanks for the update though!