Lt. Commander
# 91
04-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroomLake32
Ill be 27.....in 2 months and 11 days
As my grandpa always said...

Quote:
Enjoy your youth while you have it. You will want it back.
Lt. Commander
# 92
04-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We are performing emergency maintenance on the Cryptic Account system. During this time, you will not be able to manage Cryptic accounts. Players will not be able to log into the game; however, players already in the game should not be affected. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. We will provide an update shortly.
This was posted 1.5 ago. How about an update?
Lt. Commander
# 93
04-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Dear Cryptic,

I've been a lifetime subscriber to Star Trek Online since the beta phase. I've never played another one of your games. The other day, I received an email notifying me that the Champions Online "Alert System" was going live. (I assume this is something like STO's "Red Alerts" or "Events".

I've never played a superhero game before, and I've certainly never played Champions Online before.. so you can imagine my confusion at receiving the email.

On the other hand, I'm really glad you sent it to me.

This last weekend, I decided to try out Champions Online, since it's "Free to play".. and you know what? it's really fun. I really love the "Teleportation" travel power.. and I've been having a lot of fun with the game.

I went outside into the "real world" today to go pick up some things from the store, and while I was out it started pouring rain, they raised the price on the items I needed, and then when I got home.. the Account System is offline across all Cryptic games.

Darn.

Can't wait til those servers come back online. I'm ready to jump back into the superhero action!
Lt. Commander
# 94
04-25-2012, 04:12 PM
This stuff happens; in STO is seems to happen a lot. My complaint, though, is the little green light and the message saying the server is up during all of this. I feel like it's laughing at me...
Lt. Commander
# 95
04-25-2012, 04:14 PM
As a result of routine security checks and upgrades, we have discovered that certain of your account information, including your password, may have been accessed by an unauthorized party.

For your security, we've reset the password on your account. You can recover your password via the "forgot password" link on the official Star Trek Online or Champions Online web sites
Lt. Commander
# 96
04-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Maintenance is now complete.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 97 can not sign in still???
04-25-2012, 04:28 PM
still down
I can't get into get update?
Closed Thread