Lt. Commander
# 31
04-26-2012, 08:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerilynnS View Post
I am. Thank you.

I've never hidden my POV when it comes to this game, especially when it comes to the lockboxes and lately, my greater fury over restrictive scheduled play.

I think it's funny that some people who don't know me assume I would risk my personal integrity over a video game. To those people I can only say that I wouldn't and hope they would believe me, but in the end it doesn't matter what they think of me. It's obvious they hold little knowledge of the facts and if they did, they wouldn't make such assumptions to begin with. I think their assumptions say more about them than they do me.
I know you wouldnt, which is why I am looking forward to seeing these recent issues brought to a larger audience on Massively after your "visit" series' is over, rather than simply confined to the fan sites. Maybe you could do a "summary" of the news that has transpired since the time the "visit" articles started until you write the next article
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-26-2012, 09:24 AM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerilynnS View Post
I am. Thank you.

I've never hidden my POV when it comes to this game, especially when it comes to the lockboxes and lately, my greater fury over restrictive scheduled play.
I feel your pain. My hair restricts my ability to hide my PoV, not mention my language skills and use of choice descriptive phrases. :p

Quote:
I think it's funny that some people who don't know me assume I would risk my personal integrity over a video game. To those people I can only say that I wouldn't and hope they would believe me, but in the end it doesn't matter what they think of me. It's obvious they hold little knowledge of the facts and if they did, they wouldn't make such assumptions to begin with. I think their assumptions say more about them than they do me.
Everyone assumes everyone else will sell themselves as short as they have assumedly sold themselves. Its part of the human condition to make such assumptions, I assume.
Its often used in Law Enforcement, bussiness and certainly the Intelligence divisions of many goverments to condition an asset for future work.

Anyhoo, Enjoy the shows and nice boots. Keep up the good work.