Lt. Commander
# 11
04-27-2012, 01:16 AM
I don't mind that there is scheduled maintenance; I appreciate that the game is maintained and understand the necessity.

But I have one simple request:
Cancel scheduled in-game events during periods of pre-scheduled maintenance.

For example, today the Starfleet Academy event began at the exact time the maintenance took the server down. It would seem sensible not to show these events that will not be available anyway.

For bonus points you could have the maintenance show up in the overview of hourly events. That would be particularly intelligent.

Peet Smi3th.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-27-2012, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smi3th
I don't mind that there is scheduled maintenance; I appreciate that the game is maintained and understand the necessity.

For example, today the Starfleet Academy event began at the exact time the maintenance took the server down. It would seem sensible not to show these events that will not be available anyway.

For bonus points you could have the maintenance show up in the overview of hourly events. That would be particularly intelligent.

Peet Smi3th.
a very good point there a maintainanence icon on events calenda wil be useful to replace the events so ppl are not missing out or confused)
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-27-2012, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smi3th

Peet Smi3th.
There is a reason why it's called the SOL system. I just don't know why it isn't the SOoL system.
Lt. Commander
# 14 Maintenance has been completed
04-27-2012, 02:04 AM
Thank you for your patience.
Closed Thread