Lt. Commander
My password was reset after the Cryptic security breach was discovered.

However, the password recovery is still not working. I just get redirected to the main STO site. I still can't login to play or even raise a proper support ticket (as it asks me to login).

What's going on with this? When is it going to be fixed?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-27-2012, 10:46 AM
you have to be logged out of the forums or it will just redirect you to the homepage.

once logged out it will send you to the correct page where you can enter your e-mail address and then they will send you a e-mail. copy the link into a new page and it will let you reset your password.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-27-2012, 11:25 AM
help help

i have a friend who still cant log in he has tryed a recovery many times and it wont send a new password. in time . the last request was 15hr ago and he just got the email. but when he tryed it it was timed out. what can he do.

keep in mind he has tryed many times for a reset and no or slow answer.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-27-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
you have to be logged out of the forums or it will just redirect you to the homepage.

once logged out it will send you to the correct page where you can enter your e-mail address and then they will send you a e-mail. copy the link into a new page and it will let you reset your password.
Many thanks Revo, that did the trick
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-27-2012, 12:54 PM
I noticed that the Emails got put in my spam folder, you might want to check there. Also I noticed that while BF's STO password recovery link didn't work, the one that he put up for CO goes to the right page, they're still cryptic accounts over there, so you can recover your password through that.