Lt. Commander
Or, if you prefer: "Night of the Living Red".

I know that Halloween is still half a year away, but who else thinks it'd be interesting if we had a mission where all those Red Shirts came back from the grave to get their revenge?

Raising the dead would be going a bit out of the way for typical "Star Trek Science" to pull off, unlike the emotionally unstable Vulcan clones from the Friday the 13th event, but I could see some mad scientist somewhere finding a way to successfully reanimate corpses.

But something goes wrong, and all the corpses start to rise up and take over the lab. The Red Shirts want revenge on everything that moves. They want revenge on the people who killed them, and the Captains who ordered them to their deaths. It's up to you to find a solution while you're investigating the cause.

It'd be pretty sweet if they made a "Zombie" type character model for such an event.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-28-2012, 03:47 PM
GREATEST IDEA EVER!!!!!

all the years the poor red shirts have gotten dumped on it's about time they get to have their revenge. And as far as it not being in the normal realm of Star Trek Science, simple....Q got bored again??
Lt. Commander
# 3 Great Idea
04-28-2012, 07:37 PM
add a special drop item you can only get off the zombies. Use TOS Kingons for the Klingon side. A T-Shirt would be cool you could only get during the event.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-28-2012, 09:04 PM
If done right, that would be awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesinthedark View Post
GREATEST IDEA EVER!!!!!

all the years the poor red shirts have gotten dumped on it's about time they get to have their revenge. And as far as it not being in the normal realm of Star Trek Science, simple....Q got bored again??
Ahh yeah, forgot all about Q's shenanigans...
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-29-2012, 01:48 AM
I really hope this can be done!
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-29-2012, 05:51 AM
Can't we leave Q out of the equation??
Guy turns up on my ship im going to set my Tactical officer on him (she is MEAN)
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-29-2012, 09:26 PM
my twist would be is we get knocked out by gas wake up in table they took DNA of your self

you get free fight your way out and the reward is a clone of yourself
Lt. Commander
# 9 zombies!!!!
05-01-2012, 04:26 PM
That would be creepy and kinda funny, because red shirts always die and they will keep dieing
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Really low HP (they died so easily originally, after all), but huge hordes of them, hundreds by the time you finish the level(s). And since they don't attack from range and don't have huge HP reserves, the best weapons to use would be the most fun-but-impractical weapons like the minigun and bat'leth. Because really, we need a good reason to break out the bat`leths and enhanced-strength characters. Maybe have Ambassador S'tass show up again, so he can tear more things apart with his bare hands.