Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Mistake...
04-22-2012, 06:40 PM
Hi all. I was playing around with a friend of mine (we like to tease each other), and I teased him by spamming in a jokingly way. I had no idea about the 24 hour mute thing, and It censored me, the time is 24 hours. Can a Dev come along and unmute me?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-22-2012, 08:00 PM
Could I atleast get a response, CRYPTIC?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-23-2012, 10:14 AM
There reponse is to laugh at your stupidty and spamming all over the fourms. As much as your spamming maybe you should be mute for a month
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-23-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nailpeter83 View Post
There reponse is to laugh at your stupidty and spamming all over the fourms. As much as your spamming maybe you should be mute for a month
LoL i used to be in a fleet with TheGalaxy and believe me he or she is a jabber jaws but means well, and really you enlighten us to what Cryptic is willing to do and what they are not willing to do. As in sensor us for having fun with buddies and not focusing on content so this forum should be a real eye opener i hope others post to it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-23-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGalaxy
Could I atleast get a response, CRYPTIC?
of course I know I;m not Cryptic but the first thing that comes to mind:

With that sig?

regards,
-drmike
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-23-2012, 10:02 PM
This happened to me just now. I sent a msg to an incorrect person. I then copied and pasted the message into a tell to the correct person and sent it. A couple minutes later, I go to send a msg to a 3rd person (not the same msg) and I was told at that point that I was silenced.

The silencing system is flawed and needs to be more intelligent if it is going to replace actual GM people in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Last I heard, it takes ten people reporting you to get the silent treatment, it sounds like what you did was a little worse than you thought.
Lt. Commander
# 8
04-29-2012, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
Last I heard, it takes ten people reporting you to get the silent treatment, it sounds like what you did was a little worse than you thought.
Last I heard it was three which, while I agree with what's happening, does seem to be too little of an amount.

Haven't heard of a time period though. Like 10 reports within 24 hours or 5 minutes or whatever....