Lt. Commander
# 31
04-28-2012, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine
Nerd Rage Much? So no one paid attention when he said that the current Ml XII will be put in the regular store when the next set comes out?
You miss the whole point, some people have worked hard trying to get them and dont have them yet and he doesnt care and baiscly said it in words and his attitude in the interview, stating what we see andhear is not rage its facts
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-28-2012, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo-Raine
Nerd Rage Much? So no one paid attention when he said that the current Ml XII will be put in the regular store when the next set comes out?
Which should remind everyone that this is a game and you play it for fun not to grind prototype parts.Also if they add a new set every 3 or so months is good .How many sets were added in the last 2 years?
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-28-2012, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMerzan
You miss the whole point, some people have worked hard trying to get them and dont have them yet and he doesnt care and baiscly said it in words and his attitude in the interview, stating what we see andhear is not rage its facts
Then they should have plenty of EDC and such to get it when it gets put in the regular store.
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-28-2012, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superherofan1701 View Post
Gozer, contemptuous? What else is new?
pretty much. hes always come off as an arrogant *****.

does not surprise me at all
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-28-2012, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323
I agree with his assessment of the Time-Gated Vault. VERY MUCH SO.
I'm so glad Chris covered this issue. Bravo ! I know this is a fancast, but he did us proud calling this issue out,
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasteroz View Post
pretty much. hes always come off as an arrogant *****.

does not surprise me at all
You know, after watching him, in person, I gotta tell you, I didn't see that..

In fact, he made me feel a bit better about the process.
Seriously.

I actually chuckled when he made the comment about getting shot for the comment about tech drops being better then getting the ship from a lock box.

I'm glad he did that interview. Seriously thanks !
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Still only had 2-3 vault runs since they brought it into game. Time gating has made this not worth doing and coupled with the grind for drops that seems to result from it just make it a steaming pile of waste biomatter dressed up as content.

Groups I was in were pugs but the issue was when I said I'd not been yet, first weekend it was live, I was met by elitist derision from one player and silence from the rest. Mission was simple enough to pick up the basics of but it just ended up being a total waste of the 30-40 minutes I'd spent ****ting waiting for it to come up.

Some very very basic design flaws in the setup of the vault event. Most obvious is you should be able to join the queue in any ship and designate your shuttle of choice when you're chosen to go in. Basic and very much common sense as there's nothing really to do in a shuttle. At least at one point people might have been able to do the delta flyer crafting mission but that got cashgrabbed.

Not many klingons in pvp? Well.... maybe they shouldnt have screwed that faction over by making fed v fed without adding actual content to allow the klingons some kind of attraction to those that might want to try them out. And again content does not mean some stupid timegated drivel that a high portion of the playerbase cant get into.