If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
1) Run to the side and flank the enemies for a significant damage bonus
2) If you're a Tactical class you can designate targets for them to attack from long range
3) Do not give boffs pistols or other short range weapons. Arm them with rifles, miniguns, sniper rifles etc and they will not charge forward
4) Do not use Lunge as a tactical bridge officer ability
5) If they want to act like redshirts, let them, it's their own death
6) Scold them
i know im new here and all
can any one tell me how to get the officers out of my
LINE OF FIRE
AND KEEP THEM OUT
You've gotten the answer to your immediate question. But if you want to know more about control your BOFFs while on ground missions, then I've go a guide for you. My "Bridge Officer Combat Guide" is linked in .sig below. It's dense reading, but I do try to be complete. It covers how to control your Bridge Officers in all aspect and how hte game AI works to a certain extent. Also some tips on how to make the AI work for your rather than against you.