Lt. Commander
# 121
04-29-2012, 10:27 AM
There are 37 Crate - Exocomp's and 5 Exocomp's listed on the Exchange in case anyone is interested. Note sure if the game will allow you to claim a second one in this matter but I thought I would mention it. You may have to switch to common and very rare rarities to get them to show.

I will mention that I have one of the crates for sell. I am not the lowest price list currently so I doubt my posting will get it to sell but I did want to mention that.
Lt. Commander
I love this event - after spending over 1000 hrs - sicking I know - on the game and hundreds of dollars - my real joy left in this game is doff - I have all STF special gear and sets - so doing doff and foundry are one of the few things left to do.

Question for Bran Flakes or anyone who knows: Since many doff missions last up to 3 days - will the bonus cxp stop on 10am Monday, or will those still in progress that were started before 10am still get the bonus.

I really think that it should be this way because of the long times for the good doff missions.

Again thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 123
04-29-2012, 07:08 PM
Do you need to complete the missions to get the bonus, or just start the mission before the time expires tomorrow?
Lt. Commander
# 124
04-29-2012, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptSammy
Do you need to complete the missions to get the bonus, or just start the mission before the time expires tomorrow?
I believe its when its finished.
Lt. Commander
# 125
04-29-2012, 11:04 PM
The problem I have is that I once had the Klingon Special BO, I was killed in a mission some time ago (when I didnt know better ) and I was hoping to replace it duing thiis special event. I connot get the the assignement to replace it. I believe it thinks I still have one. ( I have collected on for a Klingon that never had one, so I know how to do it. ) Is there any I can get a replacement for this one, since it does not detect that I no longer have one.

Lt. Commander
# 126
04-30-2012, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Shrvk
I may be mistaken, but in the first run of this event I thought doff related C-Store items were on sale as well? I will have to double check.
Could be, but this time the C-Store packs simply contain one BOFF more, right? So it's still kinda "on sale", just in a different way.

I believe I missed the first event...