Lt. Commander
I hope I'm in the right place and if not I'll happily delete this or whatever but I need to see if someone out there can help.
Since the last patch, ST:O has been running fine, great even...IN THE MORNING AND AFTERNOON ONLY!
But past I don't know 6 or 7pmPST, the loading time is HORRIFIC! I mean like 10-15min just to load anything, ground or space.

But I'm a patient person, I let it do what it does because I'm thinking the amount of load time is because a bunch of people signed on because there home/off work/etc. But then when it finally loads....surprisingly...the UI is completely messed up. I don't mean messed up as in nothings where I left it, I mean I can't do anything but the basic clicking of icons to pop up windows such of Doffs and such, but other than that, I can't do anything.
I can't transwarp, I can't acknowledge Doffs assignments, can't refine dilithium, can't transition to another map...such as going to different levels on Sol Starbase...can't interact with any NPC's, can't even log out or use the exit button, I have to ALT-F4 and most of the words on things like Doffs assignments are not there, just blank...BUT...I can still see people typing in chat.

This hasn't happened before and it's getting really annoying and I don't know what to do. I've tried safe mode, I've tried verify, I've tried safe mode, verify, and proxy, I've tried Admin and compatibility, all my drivers are the same as they were weeks ago...up to date that is...and nothing.
Again it only happens at night, PST, and it sucks.
Is anyone else having this problem or has a way to fix it or at least make it workable after a 10-15min load time?