Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Multiple Fleet related bugs
04-17-2012, 02:47 PM
Wondering if these bugs will be resolved with the fleet starbase system arriving soon(tm)

1: Fleets can not remove recurring events that belong to members who have since left the fleet.
(nope even fleet leader cant remove them)
Devs this can be seen easily if you examine the "12th Fleet" 's events tab.

2: Fleet find is showing people with invite rights online..when they are not.
(for example im logged in right now on my fed tac, but the fleet find thinks im logged in on my kdf eng in a totally different fleet o.0 )
Devs this can be seen easily if you examine the "House of Twelve" in the search.

3: Roster is often out of date for showing whos online.
Happens on many fleet rosters, hit and miss works for a few days then breaks etc.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-19-2012, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xceptionzero View Post
Wondering if these bugs will be resolved with the fleet starbase system arriving soon(tm)
Happens on many fleet rosters, hit and miss works for a few days then breaks etc.
Aye, we have one member who is always "online" since months. And it gets even worse, currently 5 people shown, 2 online. This is really annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-20-2012, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xceptionzero View Post

1: Fleets can not remove recurring events that belong to members who have since left the fleet.
(nope even fleet leader cant remove them)
Devs this can be seen easily if you examine the "12th Fleet" 's events tab.

2: Fleet find is showing people with invite rights online..when they are not.
(for example im logged in right now on my fed tac, but the fleet find thinks im logged in on my kdf eng in a totally different fleet o.0 )
Devs this can be seen easily if you examine the "House of Twelve" in the search.

yeap fleet roster has been broken bad for a couple weeks now we are showing around 30 people who arent on as though they are on, it makes things much harder for fleet leaders this realy needs to be fixed
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-30-2012, 01:37 PM
Aside from the roster bug these issues have been around since the patch that included the ability to schedule fleet events, ect. Essentially it was added into the game broken, and never touched. I know this bc I've been a fleet admiral since the Headstart, and have had the same issues since day 1. I would only assume that they're waiting to fix all the issues @ once, when they release the fleet updates in Season 6 (june... but prolly january 2013 *lol*, if we're -lucky-).

Sadly if these bugs haven't been fixed in the 1+ years they've been known, than I somehow doubt any fixes are coming any time soon. Even if they are, the fixes will mostly likely cause other issues that won't be resolved for another 2 yrs. O-o I sure hope not, fleets should be @ the top of they're list, as fleet loyalty and personal friendships are all that keep most people returning to STO.

This is how people play STO, and you can't argue unless your d*** as f***. lol.

1- Player Arrives
2- Player Hits the Endgame, find there is -no- endgame
3- Player Levels Alt(s)
4- Player stops playing out of pure bordeom
5 - Player comes back for shiny update
6 - Player gets sick of nre semi functional content 7-30 days after release
7- Player either stops playing STO again, or plays intermittenly to talk to his friends, or do minor upkeep
8- Game eventually dies

The -only- folks logging on in any kind of daily fashion are dedicated fleet members, newb power gamers who love how easy, basic, and quick leveling the game is, or Roleplayers who usually fit into the same dedicated fleet member cat.

-Noone- sticks around for the gameplay, it's a fan game, the actual game is still only a fraction completed. For example, read old articles on upcoming content. You'll read articles that say content they still have on the list has been on that list since the beg, and just -always- gets pushed back. It's just like dangeling a carrot infront of a mule to get to to walk, cept these mules pay top dollar to chase that one carrot.

Don't count on any update til it's being patched, otherwise with STO you will -always- be let down. Every big pieces of content they've tosses out there I've waited for, well, I'm -still- waiting for. They keep saying the same things over and over, and instead you get what makes $. Ship skins and $ sinks in the Cstore, lock box keys, ect ect. Yet even after over 2 yr there is still -no - real endgame other then 3 extremely boring STFs you have to grind until your kids get taken away just to get 1 piece of gear that is marginarly better than anything you can get from running an hour long episode.

You guys need to concentrate on Fleets, Featured Episodes, and adding the damn end game already! lol

2 YEARS and still no functioning end game... hmmm, lol, that is one looong carrot chase ;p

dont die STO! ... cause 2 years in... its looking pretty grim