Lt. Commander
# 111
04-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Given the inflated and ridiculous prices in the C-Store in general, and the incredibly low rates of desired rewards in the Lockbox scheme, what is being done to reevaluate the C-point stipend for subscribing players?

What is being done to address the simple fact that a lot of your players don't want to participate in real-money funded gambling to aquire new content?
Lt. Commander
# 112 Rigel??
04-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Where is the Rigel system?

Why has one of the most important Star Systems in all of Trek Lore been overlooked?
The Rigellian species is in game, but, they are without a home.

http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Rigel_system

Rigel II Rigel III Rigel IV Rigel V Rigel VII Rigel X Rigel XII all have history attached to them.
It's all there in the Wiki.
A massive oversight, in my opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 113
04-30-2012, 04:01 PM
Can we espect to see a "Create your own and run your own Starbase Scenario", where Vice Admirals can run their fleets out of, find suplies, add departemnts, and build, fend off attacks, explore, in some remote part, a game within the game?:cool:
Lt. Commander
# 114
04-30-2012, 04:04 PM
In past interviews, the devs have said that fleets will be able to make star ships. Now can you tell us a little about this? Will we have a ship UI that will let us kit bash current star ships, and or do something to change the Boff lay out ?
Lt. Commander
# 115
04-30-2012, 04:06 PM
1. how does one reverse the polarity of the neutron flow?

2. Dan, can you tell us what's your vision of the future of STO? please don the black captain's uniform with the turtle neck http://i48.tinypic.com/4rqr6e.jpg and give us your keynote address on where we will boldly be going

3. PWE is a Chinese based company, even if it's got offices in other parts of the world, how dose this effect STO and it's place in they're wheelhouse seeing as the Chinese government has a standing ban on time travel on television ( http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/20...n-time-travel/ ) dose this sill over into other forms of entertainer as well, and would it require Cryptic to block such content in STO from those in china?

4. What ever happened to the comm badges ( trill, liberated borg, ext ext ext ) that where shown some time back ? when might we expect to see them in game?

5. kind of in line with question four. new and varying uniforms that are not connected to STF grinding or Lock Box gambling. I've been asking for the Capt. Braxton " Relativity " 29th Century uniforms since open beta... and never seem to get a straight answer as to if or when we might be getting such...

6. Where is the Enterprise-E? did she get mothballed? Is Capt. Data Still alive ( possibly teaching as was seen in TNG: All Good Things... )

7. V'ger like ship = Borg Command Ship = Epic win... now explain it please. because I've read ST: TMP novel , and The Return. and the production notes for Q, Who, but I'm sure the people of STO would like to have it spelled out for them...

8. Why the gated content... events are fine once and a while like the winter event. but major plot points like the ground invasions and the vault, and to an extent CE need to have they're gates removed. just give them a 1hour cool down timer and everybody wins. we can play them at a time when it's good for us. and you can still limit to a lesser extent how often we can run them per toon...

9. Please tell me we'll be seeing more of this DOff assisted item upgrade option. I'm loving it. can't wait to be able to upgrade my TR-116a ( it was always designed to be upgraded on the fly ) come on...

10. kind of in line with #9... The TR-116a, when might we see it in the C-Store? sure it's not the best but it comes in handy... I've got a compromise, those of us who have it unlocked let us buy more of them, but that are BoE so we can out fit our BOff's or gift them to people ( I'd be willing to pay a 400CPs to be able to give someone a unit, then in line with question 9, let them upgrade it as they see fit. )

well that's it for this month... live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 116 Weapons?
04-30-2012, 04:15 PM
I truly am a sucker for ground weapons but I really miss is a visual that I am carrying those weapons

So my question is:

We can expect to see our ground to carried on our backs (for heavy weapons) and on our belts (for pistols) when we holster them?
Lt. Commander
# 117
04-30-2012, 04:19 PM
Can we expect to see any new sector blocks soon? The space we have is great but opening up some more and fleshing it out with reasons to go there plus perhaps tidying up our existing map would be a boon!
Lt. Commander
# 118
04-30-2012, 04:21 PM
Here are my questions:
1) How many more days/weeks until I will be able to select, for example, a Female Tactical Android for my 700 Day Veteran Reward (as discussed here)?

2) Will you please add Dynamic Shield Regeneration and Resistances (Damage Reduction) to our User Interface (as discussed here)?
Thank you.
Lt. Commander
When do we get a Full 3D Galaxy map like in the Astrometric's lab in both the enterprise-d (ST:Generation movie) and voyager.
Lt. Commander
# 120
04-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Given that you've given up on bringing the Klingon faction up to Federation standards, and have previously said that any additional factions would be released after Klingons are up to snuff, does this mean we should not expect the Romulan or Cardassian factions at all?
Closed Thread