Lt. Commander
# 3181
05-01-2012, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Prime
Since this conference was taking part over comm channels and not in person, that you think you could even know where my ship is is laughable. Secondly and most importantly, that you think your little toy disruptors could put so much as a scratch on the Valkyrie is absurd.
Admiral Logans vessels are I'm sure, equally unscathed.
Krenn: Maybe you should spend less time complaining about the past and more time stopping the possible madman from destroying your civilization.

Becuase unless this mess with Admiral Black is resolved soon the Klingon Empire will have to to drastic measures to insure our security and that the situation is resolved with extreme prejudice. If you catch my drift.
Lt. Commander
# 3182
05-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Admiral Black, this is Vice Admiral Soval. My Fleet is in orbit above Earth and is awaiting deployment. I've sent out long range Scouts in case the Borg try to pull a sneak attack.

BTW, did the Borg armada come from the Delta Quadrant, or somewhere in Alpha Quadrant?

*meanwhile on the I.K.S. Kahless, Brigadier General Torpal is watching intercepted telemetry from a Federation Deep-Space probe*

Torpal: It seems that the borg are amassing for a full-scale assault. Inform Chancellor J'mpok I must speak with him immediately!

*the viewscreen image is replaced by that of Chancellor J'mpok*

Torpal: Chancellor, the Borg are bringing in an armada of over 10,000 ships! This is just the kind of situation I warned you about last night. I request permission to take a fleet of Klingon Starships into Federation Territory and aid them in there fight against the Borg. This would be a temporary measure only, but on our own, we would fall to the Borg on a matter of months, and so would starfleet. Together, we may stand a chance. Chancellor, this may be the darkest hour of the Klingon Empire since the Dominion drove us out of Cardassian Space more than 30 years ago. Maybe the darkest hour we've seen since the days of Kahless and Molor.

J'mpok: I believe you are right General. K'men and General Worf have already informed me of the situation, but I didn't see hour dire it is until now. Take every Klingon ship you can muster and join the Federation forces! Glory to the Empire!

Torpal: Today is a good day to die!

*meanwhile, back on the DeForrest Kelley*
Soval: Obisek, the Borg are a threat to the entire quadrant. We've picked up a mass mobilisation in the Klingon Empire, but we cannot be sure they will assist us. The Romulan Senate as rejected all our attempts at communication. I cannot even get through to my Brother who serves as the Federation Ambassador to Rator III. Obisek, the Federation is ready to acknowledge the Remans as an independent state, but we need your support, now more than ever.

Obisek: I have not forgotten how you helped me save my people from the Tal Shiar, Admiral. I will send as many ships as I can, though I can promise no more than 50 ships, at most.

Soval: I understand. We will be waiting at Sol. The President's already cleared you to enter Federation Space.
Lt. Commander
# 3183
05-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Admiral prime. Move your ships into defense position gamma. I am heading out with a small elite squadron under cloak to monitor where the Borg will exit from. All ships go to a state of red alert. We will contact you as soon as the. Borg enter our space.

With that a group of 5 ships including the delta 2 phase cloak and jump to warp.
Lt. Commander
# 3184
05-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Quote:
J'mpok: I believe you are right General. K'men and General Worf have already informed me of the situation, but I didn't see hour dire it is until now. Take every Klingon ship you can muster and join the Federation forces! Glory to the Empire!
This from a J'mpok quoted for saying, " The KDF will not grasp a hand holding a blade." ????

Something smells in threes here............................
Lt. Commander
# 3185
05-01-2012, 11:57 AM
*On the edge of system Wolf 359, Delta class Long Range Scout Ship U.S.S. Alpha Thunder*
Lieutenant Jeffrey Munroe: This is Alpha Thunder to Mission Base. We've nearly finished our survey of the Wolf 359 System. Nothing to report so fa--wait a minute. I'm picking up a large pocket of chroniton--

*Two Borg Tactical Cubes emerge from a transwarp conduit*

Munroe: Oh god! DeForrest Kelley, this is Alpha Thunder! Picking up two, I repeat, two Borg Tactical cubes on course for Sector 001! I've been spotted! Taking evasive action! Need assis--
*Static*

Borg: We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Your lives, as they have been, are over. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is, and always has been, futile.
Lt. Commander
# 3186
05-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
This from a J'mpok quoted for saying, " The KDF will not grasp a hand holding a blade." ????

Something smells in threes here............................
no kidding it would be more like Borg fleet heads for earth, Federation mobilizes all ships, KDF mobilizes all ships, Feds and borg engage with heavy losses on both sides but borg significantly gaining.

kdf waits for most feds to be destroyed, then engages the weakend borg fleet and destroys it.

KDF says to Fed, "we own you now, submit or have the paltry remnant of your fleet destroyed"
Lt. Commander
# 3187
05-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogurt21
no kidding it would be more like Borg fleet heads for earth, Federation mobilizes all ships, KDF mobilizes all ships, Feds and borg engage with heavy losses on both sides but borg significantly gaining.

kdf waits for most feds to be destroyed, then engages the weakend borg fleet and destroys it.

KDF says to Fed, "we own you now, submit or have the paltry remnant of your fleet destroyed"
Krenn: So glorious. Its as if viewing a dream [near teary eyed]

[becomes more serious]

We must do this! If not for our sake then fore the sake of those unborn. We must give them a quadrant free from the federation. A quadrant where the Klingon Empire rules over all it sees. Where we rule half of the galaxy as just the beginning of our glorious campaign to conquer the galaxy.

Yes me fellow warriors. Brothers and sister. Klingons, Gorn, Orions, Nausicans, Letherians. All the great species that make up the glorious Klingon Defense Force. We must crush the federation and all our rivals now, and begin the greatest undertaking in the history of our civilization.

A campaign so great, so glorious that songs will be sung of it for eons and all the galaxies in existence will tremble in fear of us.
Lt. Commander
# 3188
05-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*On the edge of system Wolf 359, Delta class Long Range Scout Ship U.S.S. Alpha Thunder*
Lieutenant Jeffrey Munroe: This is Alpha Thunder to Mission Base. We've nearly finished our survey of the Wolf 359 System. Nothing to report so fa--wait a minute. I'm picking up a large pocket of chroniton--

*Two Borg Tactical Cubes emerge from a transwarp conduit*

Munroe: Oh god! DeForrest Kelley, this is Alpha Thunder! Picking up two, I repeat, two Borg Tactical cubes on course for Sector 001! I've been spotted! Taking evasive action! Need assis--
*Static*

Borg: We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. Your lives, as they have been, are over. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is, and always has been, futile.
Admiral Soval to all ships! By now you've all recieved the Alpha Thunder's distress call. Two Borg Tactical Cubes are en route to Sector 001. All ships go to battle stations. The Borg will be here in 40 minutes!

All ships within hailing range, this is a Priority One Disaster Call! Borg attack on Sector 001 is imminent. I repeat, Imminent. All Starfleet Vessels report to Sol at once! We'll make our stand at Jupiter Station and, if need be, fall back to Utopia Planetia. Under NO circumstances can the Borg reach Earth!

Admiral Logan, Admiral Prime, we need you now.
Lt. Commander
# 3189
05-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Admiral Soval to all ships! By now you've all recieved the Alpha Thunder's distress call. Two Borg Tactical Cubes are en route to Sector 001. All ships go to battle stations. The Borg will be here in 40 minutes!

All ships within hailing range, this is a Priority One Disaster Call! Borg attack on Sector 001 is imminent. I repeat, Imminent. All Starfleet Vessels report to Sol at once! We'll make our stand at Jupiter Station and, if need be, fall back to Utopia Planetia. Under NO circumstances can the Borg reach Earth!

Admiral Logan, Admiral Prime, we need you now.
[U.S.S. Yorktown Earth orbit]

Kenny: That's funny I don't' see a single Borg ship. Hey Serok anything on sensors.

Serok: No captain. There is nothing unusual to report.

Kenny: You sure they're invading?
Lt. Commander
# 3190
05-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Undine 1: The hell are the humans doing?

Undine CO: the hell if i know... lets get back to mining Triton.
Closed Thread