Lt. Commander
# 61
04-19-2012, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
This just in!

http://www.creationent.com/cal/st_lasvegas.html

More information, including a list of the STO panelists, to be revealed as we get closer to the event Expect new goodies/ information released every month leading up to August, and then even more the week of the convention.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I am so very excited to co-host this panel! Looking forward to meeting all who attend!
Lt. Commander
# 62
04-20-2012, 06:12 AM
And for those of you in the UK (or just over the channel)

The Captains of Star Trek are coming to London in October too !!!

http://www.inquisitr.com/220757/star...e-tv-captains/

Alas no STO panel, unless we do a reverse extraordinary rendition of some of the Cryptic Devs.

Unmarked plane on standby...
Lt. Commander
# 63
04-20-2012, 08:32 AM
As I mentioned in another thread, I'll be interested in hearing how they're going to gate this. They surely wouldn't want too many "malcontents" to ask questions of the devs. They have to know that this is going to be the lion's den, in which case if they're going into this with resolve and good humor my hat's off to them. I would encourage anyone going to be professional and collected and to avoid verbal unpleasantness.

Of course this may be moot as they might have shrouded Jem'hadar waiting in the wings to deal with any people who ask uncomfortable questions. "Don't phase me, bro!"
Lt. Commander
# 64
04-20-2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Mink
As I mentioned in another thread, I'll be interested in hearing how they're going to gate this. They surely wouldn't want too many "malcontents" to ask questions of the devs. They have to know that this is going to be the lion's den, in which case if they're going into this with resolve and good humor my hat's off to them. I would encourage anyone going to be professional and collected and to avoid verbal unpleasantness.

Of course this may be moot as they might have shrouded Jem'hadar waiting in the wings to deal with any people who ask uncomfortable questions. "Don't phase me, bro!"
Hahahaha! Maybe they'll have disruptor scanners at the door.
Lt. Commander
# 65
05-01-2012, 07:04 AM
Can't wait to meet Cryptic again after all this BS they've been pulling on us...can't wait.
Lt. Commander
# 66
05-01-2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Mink

Simply put, they will most likely want your questions at the door and then decide from there which ones to answer before the panel starts.
If they do a stand-up format of free questions, I'll be surprised to hear about it.
And just as surprised if the crowd lets any KDF fans actually say anything without interuption.

I will admit I am jealous of those who get to go. It sounds fun, but honestly I would have better things to do in Vegas than travel 100s of miles to hear the same excuses on why the KDF can't be finished.
Lt. Commander
# 67
05-01-2012, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Can't wait to meet Cryptic again after all this BS they've been pulling on us...can't wait.
I don't know - whilst Vegas is WAY too far for me to travel, and not finacially viable anyway, I'd love to meet the dev's that post here so I could shake their hands and thank them personally for what they do.

Let's face it - ia lot of their work goes unnoticed by the multitude of players who participate in the game but don't post on the forum, and some who post here spend a great deal of time telling everyone what they think is wrong with the game.

I realise that you can't please everyone all of the time, and in this day and age you can barely please anyone any of the time - it's quite amusing sometimes; Person A moans that they want item B added to STO. Dev's add item B to STO prompting person A to complain about the sever downtime that occurs in order to faciliate the introduction of item B.

Anyway, I think it's a great game, the dev's keep it working, keep it interesting and add new elements to keep me coming back. I'm grateful for that.
Closed Thread