Lt. Commander
# 1 Re-Subscribed, But Not To Play
10-20-2011, 02:42 AM
I just re-subscribed after reading the most recent updates. I only stopped playing to give the game a chance to grow after playing since day 1. I'm so impressed about what is currently being tested in tribble and how everything is being dealt with that I subscribed again, just to support the game. I know F2P is coming so who knows how long for but I think the game is worth the money.

I will be playing SWTOR when it comes, continuing my break from this to give the game a chance to expand then come back to a whole new thing.

Anyway, I just wanted to make an opposite to an "I Quit" post and who knows maybe someone else out there is subscribing again because of recent changes to the flow of information. If so please let us know.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-20-2011, 02:47 AM
I bought a lifetime sub when the foundry came out just because the idea of user generated content in mmo's is something I wanted to support. so cheers!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frontline2042
I bought a lifetime sub when the foundry came out just because the idea of user generated content in mmo's is something I wanted to support. so cheers!
So that is two of us that want to hand over money for specific features.

Also why, as a developer, I have considered a system where customers can pledge money for a specific feature. Their pledge counts as a vote. The winning feature keeps the pledged money, the losing features trigger an instant refund of money.

That can be done through services like PayPal in mass. Only considered it not worked out exact details but I think it would be very interesting to see such an approach inside the game. With credits or dilithium. The pledged amounts not paying for development or buying the feature but as a show of support for it.

EDIT: Closed for necroing an old thread. Remember, if a thread has been inactive for 30 days, you should not post to it. Feel free to create a new thread on the subject if you would like to discuss further ~BranFlakes
Closed Thread