Lt. Commander
# 41
05-02-2012, 04:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranthraxis
Carrier is unclaimable now.
Same issue. It's not on the experimental ship console list, it's not on the c-store, and I can't purchase it from ship vendor, as all prices just state "loading...".

Are the reduced Lobi prices for some items permanent, or just for tribble test? Will players who purchased these items for their original price receive some lobi crystals?
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-02-2012, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Ghosts of the Jem'Hadar 9/10 assignment has been made Uncommon rather than Rare, with appropriately adjusted numerical rewards.
Ooooo Thanks!
I'v been looking for that one for what seems like YEARS. . . . . I hope it pops up now

Quote:
Players may no longer queue for STFs if they are in shuttles or other small craft.
Heh, heh. . . .
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-02-2012, 05:08 AM
so no Caitian Atrox Carrier testing?
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-02-2012, 06:00 AM
as it's not up for testin on the tribble server then it's either goin to b very op or not good at all
Lt. Commander
# 45
05-02-2012, 06:33 AM
ok so i just got on to see the new powertray addition, its a nice touch, but could i have the option to set it horizontal since i run a 32"screen and like having my stuff in view in center? having it locked vertical is gonna take screen space for me if its left as is.
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-02-2012, 07:06 AM

What an Awesome update! Can't wait! Very well done!

Go Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 47
05-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I
Well, maybe they'll finally get around to fixing the crew mechanic. Though honestly, I'd just ditch the entire mechanic. It affects so few abilities that it seems like a superflous statistic.
All of the Team skills should be based on crew, subsytem repair, natural hull regen, maybe countermeasures boost ("What just happened? Scotty, fix the targetting computer!!")
Lt. Commander
# 48
05-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavek View Post
Are the reduced Lobi prices for some items permanent, or just for tribble test? Will players who purchased these items for their original price receive some lobi crystals?
You need to copy over a toon that either already has lobi crystals or lockboxes and keys. There are no Master Keys on the TRIBBLE C-Store, and when I checked last night, the TRIBBLE Exchange also did not have any keys.

So what you need to do is to go to Holodeck on one of your real toons (preferably one with some lockboxes), buy some keys (on the C-Store or Exchange), copy THAT toon over and open the boxes with your copied keys in order to get some lobi crystals
Lt. Commander
# 49
05-02-2012, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krenlik View Post
All of the Team skills should be based on crew, subsytem repair, natural hull regen, maybe countermeasures boost ("What just happened? Scotty, fix the targetting computer!!")
That would be awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 50
05-02-2012, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krenlik View Post
I think less is more. Get rid of it, it's just flavor text. If the crew value would actually become important, they would need to rebalance all the existing ships. (And fix the crew death mechanic.) I think they have enough on their plate already and it would be better if the fewer mechanics would work better.