Lt. Commander
# 11
04-29-2012, 10:31 PM
And make sure that the lock power tray checkbox isn't checked.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-29-2012, 10:59 PM
I have this issue on several ships fresh out from the shipyard.

Don't try to do your skills on busy zones on the tactical map, go to Sector Space and the bug mysteriously clears.

I can also confirm this bug affects tray one or two only but not the higher numbers.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-30-2012, 01:47 AM
I had this a lot this weekend, never encountered it before - which just shows how long I hadn't played. (In fact, several of my toons still needed to do the mandatory respec! !)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
Try switching between two diffrent tray types... for example 2 and 3 and then back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfader1988
Simple fix for the abilities you cannot drag from ability list or from another location to another;

Set tray profile to 2 (At this point the tray moves to the right of your screen), drag any ability you miss from the ability list to the tray.

When you're done switch back to 3 (or 4) and then move them to the exact spot you want them on.

Bugged since recent patches.
I tried different things, and switching the tray profiles seems to have worked. I would not be surprised if changing maps would also work.
Lt. Commander
# 14 On ground too
04-30-2012, 09:42 AM
On ground we have the same problem. Replaced my tribble with hypo-sprays. Hypro-sprays shows in equipment but not in the skill bar. This is a ridiculous bug. They should stop adding new content for a while and instead do some serious quality assurance.
Lt. Commander
# 15 Another thing
04-30-2012, 09:51 AM
Another thing is the skill save in the bottom UI. Whenever I add weapons or change bridge officer skills. The previously UI skill layout on my ship is randomly changed and I have to rearrange everything (+the errors discussed in this thread). This is frustrating. Cryptic is making ridiculous noob errors that would be unthinkable in a Blizzard game.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Have had this problem A LOT lately!

Also, abilities have started disappearing at random. Sometimes when I log in, one or two slotted abilities have disappeared. I've even logged into a toon, and found that only 4 abilities were left on the tray! It's not only boff abilities that are affected, but also captain skills, and ship abilities like distribute shields...

horribly annoying!