Lt. Commander
# 1 Field Test Biogenic Weapon 2/2
05-02-2012, 09:52 AM
I haven't been able to find this assignment since the interior and Department heads were added. It used to show up in Omega Leonis and Qo'nos all the time now nothing. Has anyone see this mission?
Lt. Commander
# 2 I can't ever find it either.
05-05-2012, 06:11 AM
I can't ever find it either. Could someone look into this to see if it's broken?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-05-2012, 06:28 AM
alot of the Doff missions have moved to various nps inside your ship
Lt. Commander
# 4 confirm then
05-06-2012, 04:28 AM
We need confirmation that this one moved there then.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-06-2012, 08:51 AM
I have completed all of those chains AGES ago.......

I havent seen the repeats in over 2 months. Unless they have moved to the medical officer in sick bay. Good thing Im tier 4 because you couldnt pay me to run down and check those officers.

Sad that as a Klingon you are forced to level medical by dealing with tummy aches
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-07-2012, 10:34 AM
These are still available in both sector space and from the ship interior contacts/DH in the duty officer interface.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
These are still available in both sector space and from the ship interior contacts/DH in the duty officer interface.
Could they possibly suffer from the same crowd out problem with the colonization renown? There are a lot of common medical assignmentsthat are always available, much like the colonial assignments.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by veldrane View Post
Could they possibly suffer from the same crowd out problem with the colonization renown? There are a lot of common medical assignmentsthat are always available, much like the colonial assignments.
It's definitely possible. Since their rewards are underwhelming until we can figure out a good way to improve them in a unique manner, I haven't been making a point to make sure their availability stays prominent. Once we do improve them, we'll look at availability as well.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
It's definitely possible. Since their rewards are underwhelming until we can figure out a good way to improve them in a unique manner, I haven't been making a point to make sure their availability stays prominent. Once we do improve them, we'll look at availability as well.
I leveled medical klingon side mostly off the bio weapons missions. Its been so long since Ive seen one but IIRC the rewards were great. Its all the missions that have been added like heal a sprained ankle that are underwhelming.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by veldrane View Post
i think you might have something there... i leveled all my mains to T4 the past couple of weeks. There were always like 20 medical missions everywhere you went. But there might only be a couple even worth doing. ALways seemed like there were 10-15 "someone has a boo boo". Frankly I dont think those should show in sector at all and should be relegated to sick bay.

But like Ive been saying for weeks I havent seen the repeats since they at least when they added the shipboard board officers. and trust me I looked. I spent a couple of days going to nearly every sector every reset and looking and they never appeared. It was always the first missions or "use gamma commedities for so and so".

I ve asked around and no one I have spoken to has seen one either in the past few weeks.