Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Dump the Technicolor/Rainbow Beams. Turn on your chat screens and read the forums about how to do STF's before you try them. And finally, If you want to win don't do PuGs.
Wanted to add to this because that line is gold for STF's

If you don't know how to play the STF, Please, For The Love Of All That Is Holy!!!! Don't Q Elites. Stick to the Pugfest that is normals and don't join elites til you feel norms are way to ez, and you have read what elites entail. Also want to state again what he's already said.

Quote:
Turn on your chat screens
My worst experience was yesterday. I was in KA SE, Had taken out borg cube, and was defending right side, and picking away at generators, careful only to kill 1 on either side, and reduce the rest without killing(to avoid the cubes coming in right away) Notice other side is going slowly, and that the probes are not dieing far from the chroniton gateway, and ask if they need help, I'll switch someone....

The person that is supposed to be doing probes replies, "My ship isn't good at killing probes". I'm like blown away....needless to say, we managed to fail the optional(though with time I think we woulda been close to failing too probably), and by the time donatra spawns, we start fighting her, I'm tanking her, and noticing her life isn't dropping really....and as we fly around for a good 10 minutes, people just start disappearing. Overall, when I finally quit because I was the last 1 left, I think I was in that mission about an hour as my q was cd'd

If you don't know the stf, at least turn your chat screen on, If your not good enough to blow through normals, for pete's sake don't queue for elites.