Lt. Commander
HI cryptic... i'l start off by saying very good job on alot of todays patch... some soild fixs and good welcomed new stuff, so well done.

I/and meny others would like to know why the Atrox carrier is still not on the test server ? also when will it be active there.

I my self know of tons and tons(talking 100's and 100's here) of players that have c-points ready to use but as a rule always test drive before they buy new ships inc me... so we as a collective (and im sure countless others) would like to know when we will be able to 'test Drive' this ship on Tribble ?

The sooner you do this, the sooner u will have a very large number of players picking up the ship on live that have been holding off untill its on tribble !

Thanks foir your time.

Nova
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Haven't you heard? They don't owe us anything and we should be grateful to have the honor of being capable of buying anything from this company. Somehow cryptic is excluded from the idea of being accountable to consumer feedback. Even though we fund them. Sadly, this attitude isn't from the dev's or rep of the company in question, but from the players.

I don't think I want to live on this planet anymore. (insert meme)
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-03-2012, 02:26 PM
point is theres $1000's waiting for them if they would just unlock the ship on tribble.... how they do not see this is just well.............

when will it be live on tribble ?
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-03-2012, 02:41 PM
It's not on Tribble, because you could test it and see it does not fit your playstyle and not buy it on Holodeck.

That way you spend your cash first and then see that it does not fit your playstyle. The other thing being that CaptainGecko obviously does not need any feedback on it. So making a free test irrelevant.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-03-2012, 02:52 PM
They're banking on the idea that fed players are so enamored with a carrier that they'll pay whether the thing is worth it or not. Look, they moved tye thread...
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Why is this thread in the PC & Technical issues forum? What does this have anything to do with either of these things?
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
Why is this thread in the PC & Technical issues forum? What does this have anything to do with either of these things?
Not as many people view this subforum?
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
That's what I was wondering, its not a bug or computer problem, this is a dev not unlocking it for testing problem
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-03-2012, 08:31 PM
At least we know Cryptic priorities