Lt. Commander
If the system is going to spam my mailbox every single time I Don't/Sell an Item in the Auction House, I'd really appreciate a way to Take All the items out of the box that didn't sell AND delete all the mail at one time. Throw in a mechanism to prevent someone from deleting any mail they have if it has an item attached to it to prevent customer service issues later on down the line and call it a day.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-04-2012, 08:02 AM
You can delete all here in the forums. the mail boxes are shared.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/private.php

Lt. Commander
# 3
05-04-2012, 08:01 PM
Yes, I'm aware of that function, however it doesn't do any good if you have items attached to your mail. You need to log in, remove all that crud, then come back to the forums and use the button.

I'm suggesting functionality in game, not just the delete all button, but more importantly, a "Remove All Goods From Mailbox" button. I hate the auction house, because every time I try to use it in a serious capacity, I get spammed by the system with all kinds of useless mail. Anything I have returned to me I have to remove one at a time in order to delete the mail. It's...clunky, and could use an update.