Lt. Commander
What happens if you want to dump one of your Alt (Science in this Case) in order to reroll a Tac, or an Engineer?

I mean what happens to all that alts items that are in its bank.

For instance the bound Free Odyseey if its unopened as well as other ships that are not C-Store Unlocks that you have in your shipsyard (A lock box ship for instance) and any other stuff that is bound that cannot be mailed to another alt?

I understand that you will lose all your extra bank and inventory slots from when I asked about this months ago and I presume that information is true also?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-03-2012, 09:39 AM
If you deleted a character, everything associated with that character goes *POOF* as well. EVERYTHING. GOES. *POOF*. With no way to get anything back.

You can move any non-bound equipment to you other alts. Easier way is to use the game e-mail from a mail consoles at a social hub. Send the e-mail to your @handle and put the equipment on as attachments. Any of you alt characters can take the equipment by using a mail console.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-05-2012, 07:37 AM
I'd suggest waiting if you have bound items you're wanting to keep. A cross account bank is being added to the game that might allow you to save some of these items instead of simply deleting them with the character.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-05-2012, 08:27 AM
alternatively grind up the dil to buy yourself extra character slots from the cstore and keep your existing toons (unless you have max number of character slots already)