Lt. Commander
# 1 Question about story
05-04-2012, 09:20 PM
I've tried to find an answer to this but can't seem to.

I want to have a contact that pops up and says "Go to this map, or this map, or this map" Then you do your thing there and then go to another map.

Ideally I'd love to have "Go to this map, or this map, or this map" do your thing and ask then do you want to start over or leave, but I don't think that is possible so I'm just looking to figure out how to have a contact send you to a different map based on button choice.

Thanks for any help!
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-05-2012, 12:54 AM
Impossible. Maybe you can have the next map open terrain and the construct. Walls floor etc like an interior so optioon is beam to plains or beam to building and building appears and blockss out the terrain on a trigger but actually al same map like summoning a holodeck (end program)
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-05-2012, 07:51 AM
It is sort of possible. But a bit tricky.

Here, I made a tutorial video about it last weekend.

http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/sto...to/#more-10103
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Depends what you aim for.
If you put the start point to a Social zone map then you can return there after one section is complete and continue to the next map.

Then there is the trigger solution without zoning. You can check the sample mission: Borg Boarders Branched
It does just that, but with 2 decks.
If you have questions regarding the setup let me know and I can give you access to check it out.