Lt. Commander
# 11
05-06-2012, 03:01 AM
Have had more luck recently in terms of succeeding in Infected/cure ground, just not with the infected optional or getting my prototype techs. 2 rare PSG techs in the last few runs though.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalavier View Post
Have had more luck recently in terms of succeeding in Infected/cure ground, just not with the infected optional or getting my prototype techs. 2 rare PSG techs in the last few runs though.
Infected optional seems tricky for some reason. Almost every group I've run with, that fails the optional, fails on the 4th officer. On the other hand, I've been with groups that run through it like clockwork and the lines don't get triggered. I can't see anybody doing anything different, so I don't know how it gets messed up.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-06-2012, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bringram View Post
Infected optional seems tricky for some reason. Almost every group I've run with, that fails the optional, fails on the 4th officer. On the other hand, I've been with groups that run through it like clockwork and the lines don't get triggered. I can't see anybody doing anything different, so I don't know how it gets messed up.
Me either, actually beat the optional my last infected run. And the biggest thing? Did it exactly like we've done all the others (bar we sprinted past the final three hallway groups, bum rushed and AoE'd to death the worker drones, and managed to beam both people out of the final room before fully wiping).

Seems same for the cure ground optional too. Do each match exactly the same, but sometimes you'll get the final turret with plenty of time to spare, sometimes you'll barely scrap the optional, or outright miss by a mere few seconds.

KA optional.. I've never learned the trick to getting that one.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-09-2012, 07:48 PM
I was in a group that had got the infected elite optional just last week and today infected elite was insanely impossible with the same group. The whole room would just start firing and we would drop. we could only get two of the pillars down before the room would re-spawn. Something definitely was changed.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Ive also noticed that a lot of the respawns have been faster as well as it seems like they bigger guys are regenerating health a lot faster as well. Personally I wouldn't mind if my weapons did the damage they said they do, but sadly cryptics idea of elite is cheating, not difficulty. But yes, it does seem like with in the last week or so they've been a little more difficult than usual.
Lt. Commander
# 16 I agree
05-10-2012, 11:02 PM
It does seem harder.mmm