Lt. Commander
# 11
05-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoe1574 View Post
I am right with you on that one! Every time I enter a system I have to reset my space panel from 3 seperate section billboard mode to back the normal space panel. I lock and save it and when I leave a system it unlocks it's self. This is a BIG PAIN IN THE "AFT" SECTION!
Hit esc twice, it'll reset. Makes it easy to fix, but still annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-05-2012, 12:11 AM
I also find my ship powers reset and I have to re drag them back into the skill bars
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalavier View Post
For some reason my space skill tray constantly resets into some weird setup after EVERY death, or EVER mapchange/sector block change. WTF?
I have the same problem and also I have been having a problem with dragging power onto the bars. As i drag a power from the list to the bar, it disappears. Any power I put into that one slot will disappear. Its really hard for me to play because i cannot access my boff skills and other powers.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-05-2012, 06:09 AM
Its a bug, in which the game "forgets" you were putting a power there. Hit ESC twice and it will "reset" the power tray.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-05-2012, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warlordmordrid
I have the same problem and also I have been having a problem with dragging power onto the bars. As i drag a power from the list to the bar, it disappears. Any power I put into that one slot will disappear. Its really hard for me to play because i cannot access my boff skills and other powers.
I also get that bug, The way I deal with it is when it starts happening, log out then back in and I find it is fixed until next time it happens then I simply re-log again. Annoying but easily fixed (for me), I hope it works for you too.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
For some reason my space skill tray constantly resets into some weird setup after EVERY death, or EVER mapchange/sector block change. WTF?
Agreed. Same here. AND IT'S GETTING FRIGGING ANNOYING!!! I set up my UI (I DON'T like the clutter the 2nd power tray provides, so I'm always getting rid of it), then I zone and it goes right back to default. Can't save my UI and have it stick.

Whatever they did to the UI in the latest patch, UNDO IT or FIX IT.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovrkyl
Agreed. Same here. AND IT'S GETTING FRIGGING ANNOYING!!! I set up my UI (I DON'T like the clutter the 2nd power tray provides, so I'm always getting rid of it), then I zone and it goes right back to default. Can't save my UI and have it stick.

Whatever they did to the UI in the latest patch, UNDO IT or FIX IT.

I'm the same way, I don't like the 2nd power tray in space. I fixed the issue by hiding it in the user interface screen (hit F12). So far this has worked for me.

I still have the same issue on the ground screen though. I use 2 rows, but it always defaults to one.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burstdragon323
You guys may like it on your 50000x50000 resolutions, but on a 1280x720, 10 slots per forces me to rearrange my HUD quite a bit.
I use the UI shrinking option in the options menu for when I play on low res.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-06-2012, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Hit esc twice, it'll reset. Makes it easy to fix, but still annoying.
I have my UI hot keyed so I can hit it twice EVERYTIME I enter a system and reset it to old panel. Also I have noticed that the panel is harder to read. BIG pain in backside!
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Quote:
got this too, very frustrating, also if i try to add powers to my empty boxes on the first tier 1 skill bar, they just dissapear