Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
05-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
They are probably off playing some MMO where more than 8 percent of the population have any form of skill in pvp.
The only MMOs which came close to this were developed by Mythic, not Cryptic; and they aren't around anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dribyelruh View Post
If you play a lot of LoL you'll find SI right up your alley and you'll have no trouble at all learning it. I know a lot of people who play both. Variety is good
I know I should, but at the moment I don't think I have enough time for both, Finals are coming up in 3 days and after that I've got to start a job in another city. The way Matteo described the game makes it pretty similar to League of Legends, I just doubt I have the time to devote to getting good at it. Guild Wars 2 is also coming out in a few months so any effort I spend in SI would be cut short when I drop everything to level my Human Guardian.

...and yes, that's a healing class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemotherapy
The only MMOs which came close to this were developed by Mythic, not Cryptic; and they aren't around anymore.
The original Guild Wars did extremely well in the pvp department before the community collapsed. Between the Monthly Automated Tournaments and the 100% uptime in Hero's Ascent there was plenty of competition. I still remember the 'Glory Days' of Hero's Ascent where Light of Deliverance was the only thing keeping your team alive, if it got diverted or distracted your team was dead :p
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-05-2012, 07:21 PM
OMG! *squees* <-- faithborn fanboy :p
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Annoyed that STO seems to have lost its direction....